Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Figgy1

Premium Member
On top of the ICE? No thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seth meyers get help GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Season 2 Get Help GIF by Living Single
Sonic The Hedgehog Please GIF by Mashed

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Definitely. Although this came right after the intense cold, which came right after the intense amounts of snow. I'm just ready for some decent weather.

It might even get up to 50 in our area by Wednesday. My husband is planning on going golfing on Wednesday, the manager of the course he goes to says it is okay but just to be careful of the putting greens. It is so weird to see the green grass here in January. Selfishly I love it but I know others are dependent on snow for their business and livelihoods.

PUSH

Original Poster
It might even get up to 50 in our area by Wednesday. My husband is planning on going golfing on Wednesday, the manager of the course he goes to says it is okay but just to be careful of the putting greens. It is so weird to see the green grass here in January. Selfishly I love it but I know others are dependent on snow for their business and livelihoods.
We have low 40s for the highs on Wednesday and Thursday. Very warm for this time of the year, but like you, I'll selfishly take it. We got so much snow that it's going to be a little while before we see green grass.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Golfing looks like fun! :joyfull:

1706525400536.png

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
@JenniferS , will you be moving soon to the new apartment? (Wasn't sure if it was all furnished yet, or still just partly furnished, per some recent photos you shared. Hoping the drapes issue got resolved as well.)
It’s all furnished except for a sofa. That will have to wait until I actually start making some money.

I took the chaise lounge from our family room at home, so there is something to sit on. Once I purchase a modular sofa (that’s all that will fit in the elevator), I’ll move the chaise into the spare room.

I could technically move any day now, but there’s no need for a couple of weeks. The Builders are still aiming for a mid-March grand opening, but I may be able to start selling on the down low before then.

trr1

It’s all furnished except for a sofa. That will have to wait until I actually start making some money.

I took the chaise lounge from our family room at home, so there is something to sit on. Once I purchase a modular sofa (that’s all that will fit in the elevator), I’ll move the chaise into the spare room.

I could technically move any day now, but there’s no need for a couple of weeks. The Builders are still aiming for a mid-March grand opening, but I may be able to start selling on the down low before then.

Devion Furniture Contemporary Reversible Sectional Sleeper Sectional Sofa with Storage Chaise in Dark Gray Fabric​

1706571252733.png

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

Devion Furniture Contemporary Reversible Sectional Sleeper Sectional Sofa with Storage Chaise in Dark Gray Fabric​

View attachment 765791

Way too small for Mike and I. We want a sectional with a chaise, extra deep, because we’re snugglers.

Not fully committed to the ottoman yet. If I’m not married to the chenille fabric, I’ll pick the light grey fabric. (Chenille only comes in white or dark blue.)

IMG_5781.jpeg

I’d rather wait a couple of months until I can afford what I want vs buying something that really doesn’t suit just for the purposes of filling the room.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Way too small for Mike and I. We want a sectional with a chaise, extra deep, because we’re snugglers.

Not fully committed to the ottoman yet. If I’m not married to the chenille fabric, I’ll pick the light grey fabric. (Chenille only comes in white or dark blue.)

View attachment 765799

I’d rather wait a couple of months until I can afford what I want vs buying something that really doesn’t suit just for the purposes of filling the room.
Just my 2 cents but maybe go with the 5 year rule. If you plan on getting 5+ years of use out of it wait and get what you want, if under 5 years with it probably getting passed on get what will get you through.
Maybe just wait and get what you really want because it will not be attacked by flying children:joyfull:
Please share how wonderful not having flying children is as I don't remember such a time

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Just my 2 cents but maybe go with the 5 year rule. If you plan on getting 5+ years of use out of it wait and get what you want, if under 5 years with it probably getting passed on get what will get you through.
Maybe just wait and get what you really want because it will not be attacked by flying children:joyfull:
Please share how wonderful not having flying children is as I don't remember such a time
I’m fussy. No apologies.

Goofyernmost

You guys are amazing, 5 years for furniture? I have some pieces that are 60 years old, the newest is 13 years old and I have Zero plans to replace it. Fashion has never been my strong point, function is my target. It all still works functionally, as it did when new so I see no reason to send it packing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom