Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

I aim for and usually reach 11pm. I do get sleepy before then but I usually am awake at 5:30 am and if I go to bed earlier I will be awake earlier. I am fortunate that I go to sleep quickly. My bathroom has a light that is on a timer and once I flip the switch off, it will continue on for 6 minutes. In the year+ that I have lived in this apartment I've only heard it click off once. I'm usually out like a light within 3 minutes, sometimes immediately when my head hits the pillow. I few weeks ago I slept for 8.5 hours straight. I haven't done that since I was a teen. But that was a long time ago and I'm pretty sure that time goes by a lot faster now.

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
Schools here go until the last Friday in June … had in-class learning actually resumed post spring break. 🙄
I always thought we were one of the latest finishes, ending after the first week in June. I knew there were some that went later, but not lots. Of course, some of the districts that go later have fall breaks, whereas most schools around here have nothing until Thanksgiving.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I always thought we were one of the latest finishes, ending after the first week in June. I knew there were some that went later, but not lots. Of course, some of the districts that go later have fall breaks, whereas most schools around here have nothing until Thanksgiving.
No fall break here, but including weekends, 16 days off over Christmas, 9 for March Break, 4 at Easter.

Goofyernmost

Schools here go until the last Friday in June … had in-class learning actually resumed post spring break. 🙄
Do you guys still end regular education at the 11th grade, instead of the 12th like down here? If you do it is OK, it's just that based on recent events and activities it appears that we have learned very little in 12 years. Imagine how sad it would be if it were only 11.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom