Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
As of yesterday, Canada reached 75/20!

75% of the population has received at least one dose, while 20% has been fully vaccinated.

We’re getting there quickly. One more month is not the end of the world.
As of 6am on June 16, only 44.1% of the US has been entirely vaccinated. Despite vaccines being readily available for quite some time now. Places around here are advertising walk-in vaccines.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
As of 6am on June 16, only 44.1% of the US has been entirely vaccinated. Despite vaccines being readily available for quite some time now. Places around here are advertising walk-in vaccines.
I think I heard that people with at least 1 dose of vaccine is somewhere around 65%. I know the target for (I believe, full, 2 doses) is something like 70% by July 4th, but I don't think that target will be reached. It will take longer, IMO.

PUSH

Original Poster
I think I heard that people with at least 1 dose of vaccine is somewhere around 65%. I know the target for (I believe, full, 2 doses) is something like 70% by July 4th, but I don't think that target will be reached. It will take longer, IMO.
According to Time, 50.1% of the US population has received their first dose. That may include ages 0-11, though, who can't get vaccinated now. Time says 44.7% has been fully vaccinated.

Goofyernmost

TBH, you guys are the ones clambering for it to be open. Even today, a slim majority of Canadians support it being closed a teeny bit longer.

It’s all about vaccination rates, of course.
Well, if your vaccination rates are where they should be you would have no problem down here. You shouldn't need to worry about us if you take care of yourselves.

Goofyernmost

As of yesterday, Canada reached 75/20!

75% of the population has received at least one dose, while 20% has been fully vaccinated.

We’re getting there quickly. One more month is not the end of the world.
Why such a huge gap. Did you guys just start getting the vaccination? Is it well we got one shot, shouldn't need another, eh!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Why such a huge gap. Did you guys just start getting the vaccination? Is it well we got one shot, shouldn't need another, eh!
We’re more than 3 months behind you in vaccine rollout. With NO domestic production, we were dependent upon Pfizer and Moderna in the EU fulfilling their contracts. Things got bogged down there multiple times, for multiple reasons.

The reasoning here was that it was more important to get as many people as possible with SOME protection because the variants dug in very fast.

Songbird76

Happy fathers day!!

Fathers Day Dad GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Songbird76

So far I scored a lunch box on Prime Day. It will replace the one that decided to fall apart at the end of the school year. But that one lasted me for 4 years, so it did its job.
I ordered a kindle paperwhite and it was supposed to be here before 8pm, but it's 8:50 and nothing, and the tracking says "Sorry we're late! If it's not there by the 23rd, you can get a refund." I don't WANT a refund. I want the kindle! I ordered it on the prime sale because it was a good deal. If I don't get it until the 23rd, the sale is over and I don't get it for the good price. That seems scammy to me....entice people with great deals, then just don't deliver on the big stuff? It better get here tomorrow!

PUSH

Original Poster
I ordered a kindle paperwhite and it was supposed to be here before 8pm, but it's 8:50 and nothing, and the tracking says "Sorry we're late! If it's not there by the 23rd, you can get a refund." I don't WANT a refund. I want the kindle! I ordered it on the prime sale because it was a good deal. If I don't get it until the 23rd, the sale is over and I don't get it for the good price. That seems scammy to me....entice people with great deals, then just don't deliver on the big stuff? It better get here tomorrow!
Usually when that happens to me, they offer to refund it or send another one.

trr1

June 18
June 19
June 20

June 21
June 22
June 23
June 24

International days
June 18

June 19

June 20

June 21

June 22

June 23

June 24

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom