Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
You know what's really weird? I just started watching season 9, episode 5 of The Office right after that last post. In the cold open, Andy says, "Who am I, Bob Saget?" I think that's a sign telling me that Bob is, in fact, the man in the window at ToT. 🤯

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I mean, it makes total sense. The Hollywood Tower Hotel is downright filthy. Bob is most famous for playing germaphobe Danny Tanner on Full House. His character is bound to wear off on him after all of those years. Ever since his family vacation, he just feels the need to clean that place.
Have you seen his standup? Bob is downright filthy! I was shocked.

Goofyernmost

You know what's really weird? I just started watching season 9, episode 5 of The Office right after that last post. In the cold open, Andy says, "Who am I, Bob Saget?" I think that's a sign telling me that Bob is, in fact, the man in the window at ToT. 🤯
Did you forget your own rules. You didn't want to know where he is, but where he isn't. However, if you want to acknowledge where he is you will end the entire thread because if he is in the ToT then logically he cannot be anywhere else and this thread just died, past on, went belly up, expired, moved along, bit the dust, bought the farm, cashed in, kicked the bucket, crapped the bed and perished, rendering all speculation no longer valid. It's a dead thread! I'm going to miss it.

PUSH

Original Poster
Did you forget your own rules. You didn't want to know where he is, but where he isn't. However, if you want to acknowledge where he is you will end the entire thread because if he is in the ToT then logically he cannot be anywhere else and this thread just died, past on, went belly up, expired, moved along, bit the dust, bought the farm, cashed in, kicked the bucket, crapped the bed and perished, rendering all speculation no longer valid. It's a dead thread! I'm going to miss it.
The way I see it, it makes this thread thrive even more. We now are able to take our time listing every single place that Bob is not. I'll start: Bob is not in @JenniferS' laundry hamper.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Bob has legs. He doesn’t actually have to stay in ToT. I mean, there’s no functioning plumbing, or a any kind of kitchen there. Heck, the elevator doesn’t even work that well ... so if Bob was there, it doesn’t actually mean that he still is there.

Thread saved. You’re welcome.

Goofyernmost

Bob has legs. He doesn’t actually have to stay in ToT. I mean, there’s no functioning plumbing, or a any kind of kitchen there. Heck, the elevator doesn’t even work that well ... so if Bob was there, it doesn’t actually mean that he still is there.

Thread saved. You’re welcome.
Sure, but what if he is still there (and not in your clothes hamper)? What then, eh?!?!?!? To answer your final statement... What if he actually still is there? As far as I can tell, he is so I have stopped searching for where he isn't. I did peak into my clothes hamper, but it took me awhile because if he was he would surely have made that move toward the light. But, he wasn't so ergo... he is still in ToT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom