Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
There was a mosquito in the house last night.
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to kill it before going to bed.

Woke up this morning to find that she Morse Coded all up and down my right forearm - with a giant explanation point on my collar bone.

How hungry was she?!?

NYwdwfan

Not necessarily. If the students were asked to use a metronome app which makes it possible for them to all play at the same tempo...then it is possible to have all the student's submitted performances combined and layered. So if my theory is correct, you'll just hear Boh Rhapsody only once....yet with full orchestration.
That’s what they did - I just meant it’s a really long song!

NYwdwfan

How come you can sit through a 2 hour and 40 minute NY Mets game but you are so reluctant to endure Bohemian Rhapsody? 😂 😂 😂
I can sit through lots of things - ESPECIALLY Queen songs (Freddie Mercury has one of the most perfect male voices I have ever heard) but Bohemian Rhapsody by an 8th grade band that hasn't practiced together in 2 months might be a bit much to endure!

Goofyernmost

I can sit through lots of things - ESPECIALLY Queen songs (Freddie Mercury has one of the most perfect male voices I have ever heard) but Bohemian Rhapsody by an 8th grade band that hasn't practiced together in 2 months might be a bit much to endure!
I’ll say.
As far as that goes.. anything played by an 8th grade class. I have sat through many of them. I was able to maintain at least a portion of my sanity. Not all, but enough to feed myself. I, of course, never let on how much I hated to listen to that, because most of them were really playing their hearts out, but man... that is something that should appear in pamphlets describing parenting requirements.

trr1

May 29th

May 30th

May 31st

JUNE NATIONAL MONTHS
JUNE NATIONAL WEEKS

June 1

June 2

June 3

June 4

Nemo14

Little late to the party, but I just had to add that my parents put up with all 7 of us learning instruments (besides piano). My brothers did trumpet, tuba, trombone, and percussion, while my sisters and I did flute, oboe, and French horn. And they went to all our concerts. They got their payback when my kids took up flute, oboe, alto sax, tenor sax, bari sax, violin, srand-up bass, and guitars of all shapes and sizes.

NYwdwfan

Little late to the party, but I just had to add that my parents put up with all 7 of us learning instruments (besides piano). My brothers did trumpet, tuba, trombone, and percussion, while my sisters and I did flute, oboe, and French horn. And they went to all our concerts. They got their payback when my kids took up flute, oboe, alto sax, tenor sax, bari sax, violin, srand-up bass, and guitars of all shapes and sizes.
I am a huge supporter of kids participating in music programs. They learn teamwork, discipline, attention to detail - and oh yeah - how to play an instrument. The may not always SOUND perfect but it’s really not about that. It’s more about the journey and the participation and developing a sense of pride in working together to produce something they can be proud of. I think it’s awesome you have such a strong music background in your family!

Songbird76

There was a mosquito in the house last night.
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to kill it before going to bed.

Woke up this morning to find that she Morse Coded all up and down my right forearm - with a giant explanation point on my collar bone.

How hungry was she?!?
My sympathies....I have bites all over. Arms, legs, sides, face, neck....they don't bite my husband, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom