Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
March and April were equally bad.

May was better ... until Memorial Day.

I’m praying that June marks the month we finally turn the corner, that calmer heads prevail, that the virus slows down, that restrictions continue to be lifted judiciously, and that God richly blesses you all. We need a break.

DB4452BD-CFA0-4D86-8E97-4B6FCB4340E2.jpeg

SteveBrickNJ

I’m praying that June marks the month we finally turn the corner, that calmer heads prevail, that the virus slows down, that restrictions continue to be lifted judiciously, and that God richly blesses you all. We need a break.

View attachment 474051
I'm confident that all of the things you hope for will come true.

SteveBrickNJ

I'm confident that all of the things you hope for will come true.
@JenniferS , on my other thread (The Chit Chat thread) someone posted late last night that they were crying and praying for all of us. This person is a regular on that forum. Yet when I checked the thread at 6:20am this morning....no one had posted yet. She had no "likes"...or "loves" and she was the most recent poster. Yours was the most recent post as well over here. I hope both you and that other gal will receive lots of friends coming along side you. Here on wdwmagic....but also in "real life"....if you know what I mean ;)

Last edited:

Songbird76

In our news this morning they said there will be a new medicine for Covid-19 in about 5-6 months. It can be used either to treat someone who already has it, or as a preventative (vaccine). It was developed by a Dutch research team, was proven to work in human trials and will now be produced by a pharmaceutical company in the US and should be available within the next 6 months.

Goofyernmost

View attachment 474051
I wish I could share your optimism, however, having witnessed what happened in the 60's when people were feeling oppressed, this is just the beginning. It was pretty easy to see it coming and if we had all acted like the Christians we so readily claim to be over the last 50 years, it would not be happening again.

trr1

I contacted my travel agent yesterday to cancel our trip:cry: and the office was closed. the Manager called me today and gave me 2 options
option one: cancel my trip and they will send a check for all but $150 per person ($750):(
option two: cancel my trip and receive a travel credit for 110% to be used for re-booking by December of 2021😮

we chose option two:)

Nemo14

I contacted my travel agent yesterday to cancel our trip:cry: and the office was closed. the Manager called me today and gave me 2 options
option one: cancel my trip and they will send a check for all but $150 per person ($750):(
option two: cancel my trip and receive a travel credit for 110% to be used for re-booking by December of 2021😮

we chose option two:)

DS had a trip to WDW planned for September with free dining. They were offered 35% off at a resort, but no free dining. They'll be going in February instead and staying with us, so the discount didn't work for them at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom