Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

You know I've had countless tests these past few months, so I believe I can honestly say I'd rather have a tech who knows his stuff than one who reads it in a book. There's nothing wrong with a respectable B my dear!

Well, unless you're my surgeon, in which case, I want just the A+ person, but only if he/she earned it honestly of course!

Last edited:

trr1

You have paper towels!!!!! :jawdrop: We have no paper goods in our local store, no toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, or napkins. I did see paper plates though....

Nemo14

Eric1955

You know I've had countless tests these past few months, so I believe I can honestly say I'd rather have a tech who knows his stuff than one who reads it in a book. There's nothing wrong with a respectable B my dear!

Well, unless you're my surgeon, in which case, I want just the A+ person, but only if he/she earned it honestly of course!

I decided to look at how the rest of my class did on the test. The site we use allows us to see the highest and lowest grades on tests, and what the class average was. I actually managed to do better than the class average, and my grade was only a few points lower than the highest grade. That makes me feel a bit better about my B.

PUSH

Original Poster
I wish I could schedule posts to send out... I almost forgot today. But in my defense, today was my busiest day in a long time... including when I was still physically going to work!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom