Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

I haven’t cleaned up my Christmas houses. Partly because I’m lazy and partly because they’re so dang cute. I was looking at them this morning and was thinking it would be nice to go here for a beer - kinda Mr. Rogers style:

6D869375-FB9C-4224-BDAA-96E10385EA2D.jpeg

Maybe @trr1 and @ajrwdwgirl would like to join me after she and @PUSH finish up here for the day:

DBBC0D0A-31FE-41F0-8D6A-23DD955E579C.jpeg

I’d bet we could find @MinnieM123 hanging around here playing with the puppies:

D63ACA46-03E6-4A8E-BCB5-1E03B87FD1B7.jpeg

Or perhaps meeting @Nemo14 here?

2138991D-369C-4C1C-8C29-2618A1051817.jpeg

It seems we might know the proprietor of this fine establishment - @Andrew C!

975056F8-C7BF-41BD-ADA5-5788774B0F8C.jpeg

I would imagine we could find @JenniferS and Mike, perhaps with @InnKpr and @Eric1955, enjoying a delightful meal here:

0998E9DF-D8DE-40A9-A018-239081E3118D.jpeg

All the while, @Wrangler-Rick, @Goofyernmost and @Mike S might ne hiding by the lake:

BC635841-8166-48F1-B485-EEB44536808D.jpeg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I haven’t cleaned up my Christmas houses. Partly because I’m lazy and partly because they’re so dang cute. I was looking at them this morning and was thinking it would be nice to go here for a beer - kinda Mr. Rogers style:

View attachment 445034

Maybe @trr1 and @ajrwdwgirl would like to join me after she and @PUSH finish up here for the day:

View attachment 445035

I’d bet we could find @MinnieM123 hanging around here playing with the puppies:

View attachment 445036

Or perhaps meeting @Nemo14 here?

View attachment 445037

It seems we might know the proprietor of this fine establishment - @Andrew C!

View attachment 445041

I would imagine we could find @JenniferS and Mike, perhaps with @InnKpr and @Eric1955, enjoying a delightful meal here:

View attachment 445042

All the while, @Wrangler-Rick, @Goofyernmost and @Mike S might ne hiding by the lake:

View attachment 445043

Super cute Christmas houses. I would be up for a beverage at the ale house. :)

InnKpr

If I don't respond to posts quickly, it's because I'm busy at Glad Wags, attempting to train my dog (who, so far, has been untrainable). It's been eleven years ... :p
I like how one of the dogs left obedience school and decided to get his learning from Phillips Elementary instead. He's like "forget this sit & stay nonsense, proper grammar is what I want."

And what kid left the giant syringe out at the playground near the seesaw?

trr1

31 JAN INSPIRE YOUR HEART WITH ART DAY

31 JAN NATIONAL BACKWARD DAY

31 JAN NATIONAL HOT CHOCOLATE DAY

31 JAN NATIONAL BIG WIG DAY

February Monthly Observances
NATIONAL WEEKS IN FEBRUARY

February 1
February 2

February 3

February 4

February 5

February 6

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Agent walks in on his phone. Never acknowledging me or ceasing his call, he thrusts out his hand and says, “Price list”.

As I also handed him the brochure booklet, he says, “I didn’t ask for those” and waves it away.

And I think to myself, “You didn’t really ask for the price list either”, but I just smile and let him continue with his oh-so-important phone call.

Mike would have booted him out. Jenny-fer is the nice one. Whoda thunk it?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Agent walks in on his phone. Never acknowledging me or ceasing his call, he thrusts out his hand and says, “Price list”.

As I also handed him the brochure booklet, he says, “I didn’t ask for those” and waves it away.

And I think to myself, “You didn’t really ask for the price list either”, but I just smile and let him continue with his oh-so-important phone call.

I would have sat there with a blank stare and gave him nada...

InnKpr

You may want to slip this in with his papers next time he comes around.
13020a.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom