Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

Less than two weeks until total hip replacement, and this girl STILL won’t pay $3 for parking.

Nope, I’ll limp two blocks in the pouring rain, thanks. My tax dollars paid for that parking lot. I’m not paying twice!
is it both sides or just one side?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
is it both sides or just one side?
I read my chart last week at the pre-op.
It says bilateral, which means both; but this is very common when arthritis is so bad in the first hip.

Right hip is bone on bone, and is concern #1. Right knee is concern #2, and one of the doctors unofficially told me that it will have to be next. Left hip has borne the brunt of a lopsided gait and 90% of the weight bearing for 13 months now, and it is now protesting, but is still the least compromised joint.

Let’s just get through the first one. I’m not even willing to talk to the surgeon about anything else until my 2-month post-op. If even then.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I read my chart last week at the pre-op.
It says bilateral, which means both; but this is very common when arthritis is so bad in the first hip.

Right hip is bone on bone, and is concern #1. Right knee is concern #2, and one of the doctors unofficially told me that it will have to be next. Left hip has borne the brunt of a lopsided gait and 90% of the weight bearing for 13 months now, and it is now protesting, but is still the least compromised joint.

Let’s just get through the first one. I’m not even willing to talk to the surgeon about anything else until my 2-month post-op. If even then.

Although the above is quite a lot for you to process, I'm sure you're also relieved to realize that the upcoming procedures may make daily, physical movement much more comfortable for you. (Once all the healing time has passed.) Please continue to keep us updated, as we're all pulling for you here. :)

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member

PUSH

Original Poster
Unconfirmed reports are saying his four daughters were in the helicopter, too.

EDIT - Another post says he is survived by his wife and four daughters.

Goofyernmost

I have a passport. Most Canadians do.
You kinda have to if you want to see anything besides snow and trees. I've got one as well, it's my second one. I used the first one once (mid 60's) and I just used the second one once too. I might use it again, it depends if my ship comes in. The last one almost made it to the dock before it sank. We actually have to have a passport to visit Canada. Well, not so much visit as to get back to the states.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
You kinda have to if you want to see anything besides snow and trees. I've got one as well, it's my second one. I used the first one once (mid 60's) and I just used the second one once too. I might use it again, it depends if my ship comes in. The last one almost made it to the dock before it sank. We actually have to have a passport to visit Canada. Well, not so much visit as to get back to the states.
I’m on my fifth (maybe sixth). Last time out, I got the 10-year one. It gets used often.

Sadly, it does not have “21 Stamps”. 😂

Goofyernmost

I’m on my fifth (maybe sixth). Last time out, I got the 10-year one. It gets used often.

Sadly, it does not have “21 Stamps”. 😂
I stand corrected, I have had three. All of mine were 10 year. I got one in 1966, 2007 and 2017. I had quite a few stamps in the first one, because it was before the European Union so every country required a stamp. This second one only had one. In route, after Toronto was Iceland. It was stamped there and didn't require another one the entire trip. It only would have been 4 anyway. Iceland, France, Italy and Spain. The last one has only seen the inside of my file. In 1969 I went all the way to Vietnam and back, including a week in Japan and didn't even bring one with me. Ah, the perks for war.

Since I acquired the last one I only went to Vermont, So. Carolina and Florida. Didn't really require one for those. I did take it out of the file to get my drivers license "enhanced". Or in other words... big brothered!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom