• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Eric1955

@Eric1955 , thinking of you today for some unexplained reason. Hoping all is still going well with your studies -- realizing that your curriculum and training is accelerated and challenging.
Thank you thinking of me. School is going well, I suppose. My grades are pretty good. It's all just been extremely stressful. It definitely is accelerated and challenging. I had no idea just how challenging it was going to be. All my classmates feel the same way, so at least it's not just me. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it once I'm finished.

MinnieM123

Thank you thinking of me. School is going well, I suppose. My grades are pretty good. It's all just been extremely stressful. It definitely is accelerated and challenging. I had no idea just how challenging it was going to be. All my classmates feel the same way, so at least it's not just me. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it once I'm finished.
It will be worth it. Just hang in there -- better days ahead and a brand new career to take you into the future. :)

Top Bottom