Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

Just finished The Office. Loved the finale. Might start watching it again as my “next” show. Or might start Parks & Rec. Never saw any episodes of that and heard (@PUSH?) it’s good.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just did a quick search. Casey's? Is that all? One night thing? Did they scrap ketchup and mustard across the resort? I need more details. Just a quick run down.

No updates so far this morning (4:30 AM). Don't know yet if they have replaced the pumps.

Recap: the pump machines were missing recently, and eventually Casey's put out packets of mustard, ketchup and relish. A forum member mentioned that the other condiments such as onions, etc., were still available, at least somewhat recently.

So the replacement of the pumps is still undetermined, as to whether it's a temporary move or permanent. (Note, and this has not yet been verified, a forum member heard on a podcast, unrelated to our forum site here, that the reason for the pump removal was that "something" was found inside one of the pump machines.)

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
Just finished The Office. Loved the finale. Might start watching it again as my “next” show. Or might start Parks & Rec. Never saw any episodes of that and heard (@PUSH?) it’s good.
The Office is better, but I really liked Parks and Rec, too. The first season is a little slower, but it's definitely worth a watch.

I recently started watching Designated Survivor. There are some questionable scripts and acting at times, but I'm really into the plot. The scripts and acting have gotten better now that I'm halfway into the first season.

PUSH

Original Poster
No updates so far this morning (4:30 AM). Don't know yet if they have replaced the pumps.

Recap: the pump machines were missing recently, and eventually Casey's put out packets of mustard, ketchup and relish. A forum member mentioned that the other condiments such as onions, etc., were still available, at least somewhat recently.

So the replacement of the pumps is still undetermined, as to whether it's a temporary move or permanent. (Note, and this has not yet been verified, a forum member heard on a podcast, unrelated to our forum site here, that the reason for the pump removal was that "something" was found inside one of the pump machines.)
I'm pro pumps. Also, it's more eco friendly than individual packets. You know because the lack of straws and lids was totally an environmental issue and not a money saving tactic...

Goofyernmost

Saw Maleficent 2 tonight.
Not quite what I thought based on the first film, but jolly good fun.

At one point I turned to my nephew and said “That scene totally makes me think of Flight of Passage”. He and his sister 100% agreed.

I’ve said it before, and I stand by it, Angelina Jolie is one of the most stunningly beautiful women in the world. I find her absolutely mesmerizing on screen.
To me I can lump two stars that are always proclaimed as being stunningly beautiful that I find totally unattractive. One is Angelina Jolie and the other is Julia Roberts. I consider Angelina to have no redeeming qualities at all other then being pretty good at breaking up marriages. She lost any credibility when she went totally weird hooked up with Billy Bob Thornton. Julia has very few as well. I think Julia is a lousy actress whose only skill is that brain numbing laugh that seems to appear in every movie she was ever in (except Oceans 11). Other then that, I think they are OK. :confused::rolleyes:👎

Goofyernmost

Casey's went many, many years with just packets of mustard and ketchup. Back in the 90's I got a ketchup package that turned out to be rancid when I opened it. The pumps require fresh product to be loaded. The packets are a mystery as to how long they have been hanging around, or at least they used to be.

Goofyernmost

I'm pro pumps. Also, it's more eco friendly than individual packets. You know because the lack of straws and lids was totally an environmental issue and not a money saving tactic...
I thought it was to protect the animals that tend to think of straws as food and were getting them caught in their throats. Was that just a fake news story?

Goofyernmost

That was the story at MK but now they’re everywhere.
Probably to prevent cross contamination. 😉 Thought it was AK originally though. Seriously though wasn't it the wild, free animals like the attacking Sea Gulls? As far as I am concerned those winged rats can consume all the plastic straws they can get their beaks on. The birds can actually be at any park. I don't see how it can be that much cheaper to have the paper ones. For one thing it must be hard to find a manufacturer these days and second like the mustard/ketchup problem at Casey's they just created yet another thing that has to be thrown away after one use. No decrease in recycling efforts for the straws and increased land fill with the packets at Casey's.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
To me I can lump two stars that are always proclaimed as being stunningly beautiful that I find totally unattractive. One is Angelina Jolie and the other is Julia Roberts. I consider Angelina to have no redeeming qualities at all other then being pretty good at breaking up marriages. She lost any credibility when she went totally weird hooked up with Billy Bob Thornton. Julia has very few as well. I think Julia is a lousy actress whose only skill is that brain numbing laugh that seems to appear in every movie she was ever in (except Oceans 11). Other then that, I think they are OK. :confused::rolleyes:👎
Tell me how you really feel. 😂

Totally agree about Julia Roberts though. I don’t see it either. She was borderline tolerable in the Oceans movies, as you mentioned.

Goofyernmost

Totally agree about Julia Roberts though. I don’t see it either. She was borderline tolerable in the Oceans movies, as you mentioned.
Oh, you can't handle how I really feel about a lot of things right now. However, movie stars are at the bottom of my give a damn list so their career is not in any danger from me. :p

SteveBrickNJ

How do you folks feel about Meg Ryan? "Back in her day" she was the girl most guys would be thrilled to have at their side.

SteveBrickNJ

How do you folks feel about Meg Ryan? "Back in her day" she was the girl most guys would be thrilled to have at their side.
I went looking for a youtube video to support my opinion but I couldn't seem to pick one. Many of them are of the REAL person...Meg Ryan. LOL...it seems I actually like the CHARACTER in "You've Got Mail"....or....the CHARACTER in "Sleepless in Seattle". I liked those "girls"....which means Meg Ryan IS a great actress because she very successfully becomes a person on screen that I adored...even if her real self I don't feel the same way about.
Does this make any sense????? :)

Goofyernmost

I have fond memories (fantasies) about Meg Ryan until she had her lips pumped up the size of truck tires. She took a beautiful face and turned it into a clown face! I've never spoken to a single male that thinks those puffy lips are attractive. I'm not sure why women think that we find that to be a turn on. Not to say that no one does, but I have yet to have talked to any guy that does. I know what the psychoanalysis people (Freudien) think it symbolizes, but please the place for that look is not on someones face.

SteveBrickNJ

I have fond memories (fantasies) about Meg Ryan until she had her lips pumped up the size of truck tires. She took a beautiful face and turned it into a clown face! I've never spoken to a single male that thinks those puffy lips are attractive. I'm not sure why women think that we find that to be a turn on. Not to say that no one does, but I have yet to have talked to any guy that does. I know what the psychoanalysis people (Freudien) think it symbolizes, but please the place for that look is not on someones face.
I guess I only watched her in the 2 movies I mentioned....so Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail were prior to her truck tire lips ;):D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom