Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

Just saw 3 to 5 inches possible on Halloween. :mad::mad::mad:
Years ago I flew back to Vermont from Boston on one of those little toothpaste tube planes on Halloween in a blizzard. Those are the kind where you are asked to remove belly button lint before boarding so the plane doesn't get overloaded. You could also read the gauges from any seat in the plane. Ah, good times!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Years ago I flew back to Vermont from Boston on one of those little toothpaste tube planes on Halloween in a blizzard. Those are the kind where you are asked to remove belly button lint before boarding so the plane doesn't get overloaded. You could also read the gauges from any seat in the plane. Ah, good times!

Back in the early 80s, I flew (I think it was called Air Vermont -- no longer in service). Recall being maybe 20 minutes outside of Burlington, VT, and one of the Rolls Royce engines shut down (I was sitting by the window and noticed an engine cut off). I asked the flight attendant why it had shut down. She went around and told people it might be a "slightly" bumpy landing, and we had to put our heads down in our arms. However, pilot landed smoothly on the one engine. Ah, good times! :p

NYwdwfan

Back in the early 80s, I flew (I think it was called Air Vermont -- no longer in service). Recall being maybe 20 minutes outside of Burlington, VT, and one of the Rolls Royce engines shut down (I was sitting by the window and noticed an engine cut off). I asked the flight attendant why it had shut down. She went around and told people it might be a "slightly" bumpy landing, and we had to put our heads down in our arms. However, pilot landed smoothly on the one engine. Ah, good times! :p
Delta used to run a shuttle from Boston to LaGuardia - it was every day on the hour, every hour, for like $100. I was flying home from school and i was close to the top of the hour so I figured rather than hitting the bathroom and sitting at the airport for another hour I would just tinkle on the plane. Well it was one of those teeny planes with no bathroom. That was a really loooonnngg flight!!

Goofyernmost

Delta used to run a shuttle from Boston to LaGuardia - it was every day on the hour, every hour, for like $100. I was flying home from school and i was close to the top of the hour so I figured rather than hitting the bathroom and sitting at the airport for another hour I would just tinkle on the plane. Well it was one of those teeny planes with no bathroom. That was a really loooonnngg flight!!
Don't you hate it when that happens! No tinkle room for you! 🤭😵

Eric1955

So here are the pictures I promised from my birthday thread. Since I’m not in Sanford anymore I couldn’t go to my favorite again for my birthday this year. I was having trouble deciding where I wanted to go but ended up just deciding on Olive Garden. Nothing wrong with that.

B980F922-5DFD-4251-961E-7923CEFA972D.jpeg

Some sangria for me.
6CC18970-4F2B-43A8-8E18-1D0A9006FCE9.jpeg

Appetizers.
E5145038-9C25-4114-8C15-A45A8AAD20C8.jpeg

2AE33C3D-97CA-4F95-B22A-84392D67FD58.jpeg

B6787911-4F67-49B5-96CE-1981E58D0529.jpeg

My meal.
E1770A97-4635-4606-A2BB-03175C5FA0D1.jpeg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So here are the pictures I promised from my birthday thread. Since I’m not in Sanford anymore I couldn’t go to my favorite again for my birthday this year. I was having trouble deciding where I wanted to go but ended up just deciding on Olive Garden. Nothing wrong with that.

View attachment 421035

Some sangria for me.
View attachment 421033

Appetizers.
View attachment 421036

View attachment 421037

View attachment 421038

My meal.
View attachment 421039
Tour of Italy?

We love Olive Garden. Fine choice, sir!

Goofyernmost

Tour of Italy?

We love Olive Garden. Fine choice, sir!
I more often then not go for the Chicken Alfredo, but I like to experiment with other things. I don't need any special appetizers as long as I get the bread sticks and the salad. I love the dressing they use with it. I also love to gross my grandkids (my grown up kids as well) out be eating all of the extra black olives.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
You’ve guessed correctly.
Not bad, considering we stick to the “free” garlic bread sticks and salad.
@JenniferS is an expert on identifying all kinds of food items -- from soup to dessert. :) (Yet, how is it that she remains slim and trim?! Wish I could figure out her secret!) ;)
You are too kind. And maybe a little visually impaired. But mostly kind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom