Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

@Goofyernmost and @JenniferS , we agree that Angelina Jolie is talented. I also think that Julia Roberts is a good actress, too -- been a movie fan of hers since Mystic Pizza. And @SteveBrickNJ , yes, Meg Ryan was also a good actress. I like both of those movies you mentioned -- just nice, light-hearted movies. :)
Oh, you are such a goody two shoes! I wasn't arguing, I was just trying to explain why I was right! šŸ˜‰:)

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Aroundā€¦
Premium Member
Probably to prevent cross contamination. šŸ˜‰ Thought it was AK originally though. Seriously though wasn't it the wild, free animals like the attacking Sea Gulls? As far as I am concerned those winged rats can consume all the plastic straws they can get their beaks on. The birds can actually be at any park. I don't see how it can be that much cheaper to have the paper ones. For one thing it must be hard to find a manufacturer these days and second like the mustard/ketchup problem at Casey's they just created yet another thing that has to be thrown away after one use. No decrease in recycling efforts for the straws and increased land fill with the packets at Casey's.
After enough of them fall on the ground and get stepped on, theyā€™ll go back to the pumps...

PUSH

Original Poster
Probably to prevent cross contamination. šŸ˜‰ Thought it was AK originally though. Seriously though wasn't it the wild, free animals like the attacking Sea Gulls? As far as I am concerned those winged rats can consume all the plastic straws they can get their beaks on. The birds can actually be at any park. I don't see how it can be that much cheaper to have the paper ones. For one thing it must be hard to find a manufacturer these days and second like the mustard/ketchup problem at Casey's they just created yet another thing that has to be thrown away after one use. No decrease in recycling efforts for the straws and increased land fill with the packets at Casey's.
I don't think changing to paper is a cost saving measure. But the fact that I had to actively seek out straws at many dining locations in June, that is a money saving move. Many times you had to ask the CMs at the cash register for straws. They weren't available to self serve. It was pretty annoying.

Goofyernmost

I don't think changing to paper is a cost saving measure. But the fact that I had to actively seek out straws at many dining locations in June, that is a money saving move. Many times you had to ask the CMs at the cash register for straws. They weren't available to self serve. It was pretty annoying.
The first time someone gets sick and they blame it on the non-sterile cups where you don't know who handled them before you got it and their are no sanitized straws so you have to put your lips right on the rim of the cup. The legal department will reinstate and/or push the food services to at least remember to offer a straw if not put them out for self serve. And when they figure out how many man/woman hours are spent cleaning up avoidable spills on the tables or the floors and pathways, the covers will return as well. That part will be a cost decision for sure.

Songbird76

Exam day. I passed.

This exam has a 32% pass rate, so I put a lot of effort into it. This one is considered to be BY FAR the hardest, so I feel good.

When I get home, I will register for the next one. And eat. I should eat.
I know, I am SOOOOOO far behind, but congratulations!! I remember you saying that this was a difficult test and you needed to pass it the first time. You must have worked soooo hard! Have you taken the next one yet?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movinā€™ Along
Premium Member
View attachment 420338
Aujourd'hui, J'ai installƩ des prises Ʃlectriques dans la grange pour les seaux d'eau. Maintenant, j'ai le goƻt de la poutine et de Molson. Pourquoi? Je ne sais pas......
Not gonna lie - I had to look up ā€œbucketsā€.

Otherwise, Iā€™m pretty impressed with how much French Iā€™ve managed to retain for 34 years!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom