Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

Ski is home from work. His feet/work boots are so rank, I gagged!

I am 60cm away from my oil diffuser, and all I can smell is stinky, wet, sour, vinegary boots from a whole level away!

Making pork chops and scalloped potatoes shortly, so hopefully that helps.
how is the finger?

trr1

And just because I’m used to talking to myself, here’s my third post in a row.

I am loving my silver/grey hair. Coming in fast and furious. Wonder if it’s related to stress. 🙄

It’s a veritable kaleidoscope of colour.
View attachment 351284
my kids want me to keep dying my hair. they said they don't want an old dad so, I am a good parent and do it for my children

Goofyernmost

Thanks, hopefully it won’t last long. I feel like crap right now though.
Last week, after a couple days of a minor sore throat, I woke up Saturday with what felt like a full fledged cold. Sneezing, coughing, nose blowing, the works. 🤧🤒 I was supposed to go to my grandson's basketball game, but, had to cancel out. I spent the day just sitting there, falling asleep on the couch in front of the TV. Sunday morning, same thing. Again I was supposed to go to my daughters for dinner that evening, but, I didn't want to give my cold to the family so I cancelled out on that too. By late Sunday afternoon it felt like I never had anything. No symptoms at all and haven't had any since. I found the whole thing weird, but, I'm none the less thankful. Maybe you will have the same good luck. 🙂

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It's probably because every time you see it you scream "OH MY GOD" and faint away. Just a guess.
Not at all. I’d say that’s Mike, except he hasn’t seen Ski’s finger even once since it happened. 😂

I’m not that squeamish, and more importantly, that’s my kid. I can do anything for my kid.

Except the stinky work boot thing. That’s a whole different kettle of fish.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Two takeaways from this article ....
a) Canada does not have a spare trillion dollars
b) The vote was 15-5 against Montana being sold to Canada. Like who are these 5 politicians that actually voted FOR it?!?

NYwdwfan

Two takeaways from this article ....
a) Canada does not have a spare trillion dollars
b) The vote was 15-5 against Montana being sold to Canada. Like who are these 5 politicians that actually voted FOR it?!?

I saw that last night!! So silly.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I saw that last night!! So silly.

Someone was quoted in the article stating that Montana would then have better roads....Now, I don't know what the roads are like in Montana, but I have never driven on roads in Canada and thought to myself, "wow, these roads are really nice and smooth." It has always been the opposite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom