Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

I fixed our snowblower before the winter started and we’ve only had 2 dustings and one 4” snowfall that changed over to rain and was gone by morning. Coincidence? I think not.
I'll bet that @figmentfan423 would pay top dollar for that snowblower. Might be a good financial opportunity. I know that I gave away my snowblower almost 8 years ago and have not had a need for it since then. I did, however, move to North Carolina later that day. That might have had some influence in it, but, that's not important.

NYwdwfan

I'll bet that @figmentfan423 would pay top dollar for that snowblower. Might be a good financial opportunity. I know that I gave away my snowblower almost 8 years ago and have not had a need for it since then. I did, however, move to North Carolina later that day. That might have had some influence in it, but, that's not important.
I guarantee the second I sell it we will get walloped with 18 feet of snow. Because it's all about me. ;)

trr1

We're supposed to get another 2-5 inches of snow Wednesday. I thought I said I was done with snow...?
Total snow
accumulations of 2 to 4 inches and ice accumulations of a
light glaze expected.

* WHERE...Western Chester, Eastern Chester and Western
Montgomery counties.

* WHEN...From 10 AM Wednesday to 1 AM EST Thursday.
they have already closed the Philadelphia public schools and Catholic schools

NYwdwfan

Total snow
light glaze expected.

Montgomery counties.

They’re saying 1-3 in the city but where I am looks like just rain.

Figgy1

Premium Member
HA!!!!! I don't handel snow removal except for the words "get out and :brb: or you go hungry"

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Total snow
light glaze expected.

Montgomery counties.

We’re getting more freezing rain. Enough already.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I fixed our snowblower before the winter started and we’ve only had 2 dustings and one 4” snowfall that changed over to rain and was gone by morning. Coincidence? I think not.

I watch the earliest local news every work morning. If there's a good chance of rain, I'll bring my fold-up umbrella. It won't rain. If I "chance" it and leave the umbrella at home, it will most definitely rain . . . :rolleyes:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Speaking of umbrellas, my latest family member...
View attachment 351080

Awesome umbrella. Seeing it reminds me of something that happened today. I was walking down the hallway at work today and I passed a student. As I was passing him he sing-songed out the word flamingo. I thought it was odd and then I noticed I was carrying my flamingo shaped pen in my hand! 🙂

PUSH

Original Poster
Awesome umbrella. Seeing it reminds me of something that happened today. I was walking down the hallway at work today and I passed a student. As I was passing him he sing-songed out the word flamingo. I thought it was odd and then I noticed I was carrying my flamingo shaped pen in my hand! 🙂
This is weird, because yesterday we started a new reading unit. The topic is "Creature Features", so it's all about animals. We've had a couple things about flamingos in just the two days we've done it. Is this some kind of weird message??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom