Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Someone was quoted in the article stating that Montana would then have better roads....Now, I don't know what the roads are like in Montana, but I have never driven on roads in Canada and thought to myself, "wow, these roads are really nice and smooth." It has always been the opposite.
Much of that is weather related though. Multiple freeze and thaw cycles each season wreak havoc on asphalt.

Goofyernmost

Two takeaways from this article ....
a) Canada does not have a spare trillion dollars
b) The vote was 15-5 against Montana being sold to Canada. Like who are these 5 politicians that actually voted FOR it?!?

Might you be interested if we just gave you the state, we never hear much of anything worthwhile coming out of Montana other then a big sky thing. (not sure what that is) To sweeten the pot we also have a handful of southern states that we can throw in. There not the greatest or most welcoming states that we have, but, it is usually warmer there then up in the great white north and it would make a good vacation spot in the winter. 😉🤪

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Might you be interested if we just gave you the state, we never hear much of anything worthwhile coming out of Montana other then a big sky thing. (not sure what that is) To sweeten the pot we also have a handful of southern states that we can throw in. There not the greatest or most welcoming states that we have, but, it is usually warmer there then up in the great white north and it would make a good vacation spot in the winter. 😉🤪
Mike will take NC. Go Tar Heels!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Sorry, NC was not included. It's still a deal though. What if we had ignored Napoleon when he offered to sell us Louisiana and a strip of other vacant lots.
I guess you’re right. With UNC, you get Duke.

Mike had practice last night so he recorded the game and watched it in delay. It was amusing to hear the histrionics emanating from the floor below when I already knew the final score.

PUSH

Original Poster
Just got home because I had a meeting after school, but I just saw all the Epcot news. I'm stoked! I LOVE the concept art for the front entrance. I also LOVE the idea of a "play" themed pavilion. I'm not sure my definition of play matches their, but as a 1st grade teacher I see how many benefits there are to play.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom