Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Songbird76

Three of the top four stories on my news widget are the same. Generally I would make a sarcastic comment about no good coming from eating healthy (yes, I know it should be ā€œhealthilyā€ but that just sounds pretentious), but I almost always have two or three bags of this exact same brand in my fridge. šŸ˜²

View attachment 350862
Well....I guess it wasn't eating smart after all! They'll have to change their name now.

PUSH

Original Poster
Our superintendent last week: If we have more than one additional snow day, we will have to make time up.

one additional snow day happens

Our superintendent today: Even before today, we were needing to make up time due to circumstances. We will have school on April 22 instead of having a vacation day.

Uhh... what? This wouldn't have made me upset had he told us the right information the first time. But the fact that he didn't take enough time to figure it out before sharing this with staff AND families... that has me upset. Also, what "circumstances"? That you messed up? Just admit that. And today wasn't even a full day for us, so that's even less hours we should have had to make up! Every Wednesday is an early release. Not even a full day. Frustrating.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Our superintendent last week: If we have more than one additional snow day, we will have to make time up.

one additional snow day happens

Our superintendent today: Even before today, we were needing to make up time due to circumstances. We will have school on April 22 instead of having a vacation day.

Uhh... what? This wouldn't have made me upset had he told us the right information the first time. But the fact that he didn't take enough time to figure it out before sharing this with staff AND families... that has me upset. Also, what "circumstances"? That you messed up? Just admit that. And today wasn't even a full day for us, so that's even less hours we should have had to make up! Every Wednesday is an early release. Not even a full day. Frustrating.

You need a Disney vacation -- a getaway would make you feel a lot better. Right now, you're in the thick of all this and it's hard to deal with it all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom