Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

So I just realized that I haven't posted any eagle pics since we've been here. We've been out eagling often and out favorite nests are doing well, but one that was occupied when we were here in December has been abandoned. Apparently the eggs never hatched for whatever reason, so the adults have taken off. There are babies in at least 2 of the other nests, and at least eggs in the others. Anyway, here's a few photos I've taken so far:

IMG_0385.JPGIMG_0383.JPGIMG_0380.JPGIMG_0386.JPGIMG_0401.JPGIMG_0402.JPGIMG_0405.JPGIMG_0406.JPGIMG_0410.JPG

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So I just realized that I haven't posted any eagle pics since we've been here. We've been out eagling often and out favorite nests are doing well, but one that was occupied when we were here in December has been abandoned. Apparently the eggs never hatched for whatever reason, so the adults have taken off. There are babies in at least 2 of the other nests, and at least eggs in the others. Anyway, here's a few photos I've taken so far:

View attachment 343417View attachment 343418View attachment 343419View attachment 343420View attachment 343421View attachment 343422View attachment 343424View attachment 343425View attachment 343426

Here ya go -- a little background music when you're eagling.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Today we went to Sunken Gardens in st Petersburg. It's very Old Florida, which I love, and just kind of a cool place to take a leisurely walk through. The kids gave us a membership which gets us into a lot of other gardens too, so we'll enjoy that all year. Here's a few pics from there:View attachment 343440View attachment 343441View attachment 343442View attachment 343443View attachment 343444View attachment 343445View attachment 343446View attachment 343447View attachment 343448

Great Sunken Gardens pictures. I went there in June. My membership to the Minnesota Arboretum covered the entrance fee. It covered some other gardens in the Tampa/Clearwater area even the Edison place in Fort Meyers (or near there) but the friend I was with didn't want to go. I practically had to drag her to Sunken Gardens. So anyway, maybe your membership covers some of the other gardens in the area too.

Nemo14

Great Sunken Gardens pictures. I went there in June. My membership to the Minnesota Arboretum covered the entrance fee. It covered some other gardens in the Tampa/Clearwater area even the Edison place in Fort Meyers (or near there) but the friend I was with didn't want to go. I practically had to drag her to Sunken Gardens. So anyway, maybe your membership covers some of the other gardens in the area too.
Yes it does, and several throughout the country. The only one that it doesn't cover around here is the one we're going to later this week...:banghead:

Nemo14

sooooooooooooo....I just went to hang up DH's jacket and knocked my camera to the floor and broke it... I have another camera with me, but that was my good camera...:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom