Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We only have seven KK’s in all of Canada, and lucky for the fam, one of them is sort of on my way home ... if I’m willing to take a half hour detour.

Our Krispy Kreme closed many years ago. Probably a good thing that it did or we'd both be living in stretchy pants.

We gotta die somehow, so I'm all for stuffing KK's down my gullet. :hungry:

Yet, Canada is a bit far, so I say, let's all meet halfway, in N.Y. City (2 Pennsylvania Plaza) and indulge there!!! :D

MOXOMUMD

We're finally taking down the Christmas tree today. It's going a lot faster since we didn't put that pink pearl garland on this year. (That was donated to the school.)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
We're finally taking down the Christmas tree today. It's going a lot faster since we didn't put that pink pearl garland on this year. (That was donated to the school.)
I’m doing mine tomorrow. 😢

I already asked Mike to bring up the bins and tree bag for tonight when I get home.

The outside lights can stay up all year as far as I’m concerned. Yes, I am THAT neighbour.

trr1

hats.jpg
king.jpg
Skinny-Strawberry-Ice-Cream-1.jpg

Nemo14

Had fun today with our friends in Roanoke - tomorrow we get to play with the grandson. We're supposed to leave here Wednesday morning, but we're keeping an eye on the weather - snow coming here, which is fine, but we're more concerned with how it will play out further south from here where they're not used to it. We might end up spending an extra day here.

Tick Tock

but we're more concerned with how it will play out further south from here where they're not used to it.
Oh please. Just because those of us in the south are not as accustomed to snowy goodness as you are, does not mean we simply freak out, lose all sense of rational thought, and drive like banshees down here. I'd tell you more, but there have been some flurries in the air this afternoon, so I gotta go stock up on 3-months worth of groceries before we all die.

Goofyernmost

Oh please. Just because those of us in the south are not as accustomed to snowy goodness as you are, does not mean we simply freak out, lose all sense of rational thought, and drive like banshees down here. I'd tell you more, but there have been some flurries in the air this afternoon, so I gotta go stock up on 3-months worth of groceries before we all die.
Just be sure and get at least a 6 month supply of bread and milk before that 2 incher rolls in. That's about the snowed in amount down here in the south. Looks like the snow isn't going to get much lower then the NC/SC border. Besides it's getting to the point where there are so many "northerners" down here that we are pretty much all trained. Now road clearing, is a crap shoot.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I was running late at home this morning, so I quickly grabbed my black down jacket, purse, and mittens and flew out the door to the bus stop. While sprinting up the street to the bus stop, I was putting on my mittens (it was mid 20s this morning). But I soon realized that these were not my black mittens; rather, they were black socks. :rolleyes:

So I figured, what the heck--I put them on and pretended they were mittens (they were actually warm). The only giveaway was that these happened to be the Gold Toe brand of socks--so the gold tops were at my fingertips . . . do you think anyone noticed I was wearing socks (like these) on my hands today? :hilarious:

1516149824133.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom