Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Wow...when did school end for Christmas? Our kids went through the 22nd and then they go back the 8th. We always get 2 weeks...they end on the Friday before Christmas and start the first Monday after New Years.
Our break was 23rd through the 1st. Ours changes every year in terms of how many days. For example, if the 23rd is on a Monday, we are not likely to be in school for a one day week. If it's on a Friday, however, we probably would be.

Nemo14

Oh, sure. Snow conveniently shows up just after it's warmed up enough so that any chance of nice accumulation is minimal.
Winter, you've been drinking again. :rolleyes:
View attachment 254072
To think we could've been enjoying Narnia this week, but instead we get grass that sounds like nachos when you step on it.
Actually sometimes it's actually too cold to snow and you get heavier accumulations when the temps are not in the single digits. The reason for that I think is that colder air tends to be drier air.

and now you know...

Nemo14

Try a neck gaiter. They sell those for women at L L Bean. Sometimes, I like them better than scarves. :)
and they're quite stylish!
11006400_594598183976433_6861606500512690651_n.jpg

Nemo14

Oh, sure. Snow conveniently shows up just after it's warmed up enough so that any chance of nice accumulation is minimal.
Winter, you've been drinking again. :rolleyes:
View attachment 254072
To think we could've been enjoying Narnia this week, but instead we get grass that sounds like nachos when you step on it.
We have snow on the ground and single digit temps - and 2 suitcases waiting to go to Florida.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Actually sometimes it's actually too cold to snow and you get heavier accumulations when the temps are not in the single digits. The reason for that I think is that colder air tends to be drier air.

and now you know...

I agree. Around 30ish is when you get far more precip.

Tick Tock

and now you know...
Very cool! (Pun intended). And it makes sense.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
What’s the next gift giving holiday? Valentine’s Day?
I can’t wait that long.

If Mike doesn’t get a pair of cordless gaming headphones, he’ll be dead before then! :banghead::rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom