Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

That poor Kissimmee man doesn't have any gloves on, and it looks like he's wearing sneakers. Guess he's not used to shoveling snow; but then again, it looks like he only got about 3 inches. ;)
I don't think that is Kissimmee due to one thing. He has a snow shovel. Where would he be able to purchase a snow shovel in central Florida. I can't imagine anyone stocking any if they never had a need before. Plus it hasn't been cold very long in that area so the ground would still be fairly warm and the remaining snow (after shoveling) would be melting away.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
My greatest moment as a fan:

The whole family was gathered in my parent’s family room, watching on their brand new big screen tv. Even my mom, a total non-fan, got swept up in the excitement. I was a euphoric newlywed. The Jays has just repeated. Everybody was happy, healthy, and together.

RIP Tom Cheek.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
My greatest moment as a fan:

The whole family was gathered in my parent’s family room, watching on their brand new big screen tv. Even my mom, a total non-fan, got swept up in the excitement. I was a euphoric newlywed. The Jays has just repeated. Everybody was happy, healthy, and together.

RIP Tom Cheek.

That was a good one...I remember how excited my family was up there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom