Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Tick Tock

What’s the next gift giving holiday? Valentine’s Day?
I can’t wait that long.

If Mike doesn’t get a pair of cordless gaming headphones, he’ll be dead before then! :banghead::rolleyes:
Groundhog day. (February 2nd)

Tell him the legend goes: If you don't see the shadow of him using headphones, he won't live to see spring. If you do see the shadow of him using them properly...seven more years of hassle-free gaming.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Groundhog's day.

Tell him the legend goes: If you don't see the shadow of him using headphones, he won't live to see spring. If you do see the shadow of him using them properly...seven more years of hassle-free gaming.
That’s a whole month away!

Songbird76

And now I have given my whole family the crud. *sigh* DD had a fever today, DH has gone to bed early after a hot bath to clear his sinuses, and DS has been coughing. And I'm still not over it. Blech.

Goofyernmost

What’s the next gift giving holiday? Valentine’s Day?
I can’t wait that long.

If Mike doesn’t get a pair of cordless gaming headphones, he’ll be dead before then! :banghead::rolleyes:
You could drop your double standard and just buy him that because you love him. You know like the cash he spends on you for the same reason. Just sayin' eh!:)

You can just tell him that you're are buying this for him because you love him and are trying to continue to do so.:joyfull:

Last edited:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
You could drop your double standard and just buy him that because you love him. You know like the cash he spends on you for the same reason. Just sayin' eh!:)

You can just tell him that your are buying this for him because you love him and are trying to continue to do so.:joyfull:
Yeah, or I could just hide the remote to his new tv.
Even cheaper!

Nemo14

So schools have cancelled here for tomorrow and basically state offices and city offices are all closed. One more week...

trr1

Belgian-Chocolate-Covered-Cherries_large.jpg

upload_2018-1-3_17-37-29.jpeg
fruitcake1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom