Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
So the new Survivor has already been filmed, and the winner has already been voted for. But the cast will not know who won until the live season finale...so they have to wait months to find out, correct?

PUSH

Original Poster
So the new Survivor has already been filmed, and the winner has already been voted for. But the cast will not know who won until the live season finale...so they have to wait months to find out, correct?
Correct. They film two seasons back-to-back on location. For example, they filmed seasons 33 and 34 together in the same location (34 might still be in the filming phase), and season 33 airs in the fall, while season 34 airs in the spring. This means season 34 contestants will need to wait longer to find out their fate.

Last season, Kaoh Rong, season 32, was actually filmed before season 31 because of fans voting for the players in 31. Because of this, last season's contestants had to wait extra long to find out the winner.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@JenniferS , because it's so hot and humid here this week, I needed a reading diversion--something nice and cold weather related. :inlove: So while Googling around, I found an interesting fact about a driving law in Ontario.

It stated:
Every person traveling on a highway with a sleigh or sled, drawn by a horse or other animal (Chihuahua? :hilarious: ) must have at least two bells attached to the harness, or to the sleigh or sled, in such a manner as to give ample warning sound.

You've driven on highways in Canada. If you've driven by a horse-drawn sleigh that wanted to get drivers' attention (so the horse could change lanes), have you heard the two jingle bells ring with all that other noise, on a busy highway? o_O I'm thinking that two bells aren't enough. Maybe they need to amend the law to suggest that they use one of those loud air horns on the highways.

This heat wave is getting to me . . . :cautious:

Nemo14

@JenniferS , because it's so hot and humid here this week, I needed a reading diversion--something nice and cold weather related. :inlove: So while Googling around, I found an interesting fact about a driving law in Ontario.

It stated:
Every person traveling on a highway with a sleigh or sled, drawn by a horse or other animal (Chihuahua? :hilarious: ) must have at least two bells attached to the harness, or to the sleigh or sled, in such a manner as to give ample warning sound.

You've driven on highways in Canada. If you've driven by a horse-drawn sleigh that wanted to get drivers' attention (so the horse could change lanes), have you heard the two jingle bells ring with all that other noise, on a busy highway? o_O I'm thinking that two bells aren't enough. Maybe they need to amend the law to suggest that they use one of those loud air horns on the highways.

This heat wave is getting to me . . . :cautious:
I think Minnie's going a little ding-a-lingy. :D

trr1

I have officially decided against ever applying to be on Survivor.

I can't seem to be able to go two hours without either dental floss or Gaviscon.

Plus, you know, there's the cold and the rain; the being too old and out of shape thing; and the fact that I'm not American. But mostly, it's the lack of dental floss and Gavisvon.
what a bout a survivor Disney World?

Goofyernmost

Hey, I didn't make up the driving laws in Ontario! :p
Any one that is thinking about riding your giraffe to Vermont, it's illegal to tie it up to a light pole. Also it is illegal to whistle under water. If you stay in Barre, Vt. it's a law that you must take a bath on Saturday night. Then there is the one, that really defy's all logic.. If you are a woman and need dentures, you must have written permission from your husband before you will be allowed to get them. I think all that happened because Vermont is so close to Cananada. That's what you get when you hang out with a bad crowd. Polite, but crazy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom