Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have officially decided against ever applying to be on Survivor.

I can't seem to be able to go two hours without either dental floss or Gaviscon.

Plus, you know, there's the cold and the rain; the being too old and out of shape thing; and the fact that I'm not American. But mostly, it's the lack of dental floss and Gavisvon.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

I can't seem to be able to go two hours without either dental floss or Gaviscon.

Plus, you know, there's the cold and the rain; the being too old and out of shape thing; and the fact that I'm not American. But mostly, it's the lack of dental floss and Gavisvon.

I've never watched Survivor. Besides, we can all easily catch up on here about your latest fun antics, so you don't need to join any reality tv shows! :D

Nemo14

I've never watched Survivor. Besides, we can all easily catch up on here about your latest fun antics, so you don't need to join any reality tv shows! :D
I'd do the Survivor thing if it wasn't for, well, everything. If I were younger and in better shape, I'd love to do Amazing Race though. They should have a show for us like that someday.

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

I would need a shower...and deodorant...and a pillow...and pizza...yeah, I wouldn't make it on Survivor.

Lucky

I would need a shower...and deodorant...and a pillow...and pizza...yeah, I wouldn't make it on Survivor.
I think you're allowed one personal item, so hopefully they'd let me bring this...

upload_2016-7-26_16-51-52.jpeg

NYwdwfan

I think I could do it - but then again I'm also convinced I could compete on American Ninja Warrior so I may have a slightly inflated view of myself.

The rain, lack of food and fear of heights would be my downfall. There's no way I could climb 50 steps to the top of a platform in the middle of a jungle on no food without passing out.

Nemo14

I think I could do it - but then again I'm also convinced I could compete on American Ninja Warrior so I may have a slightly inflated view of myself.

The rain, lack of food and fear of heights would be my downfall. There's no way I could climb 50 steps to the top of a platform in the middle of a jungle on no food without passing out.
The lack of ice cream would do me in....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom