Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
What to do? What to do?

I left my book at work today. Do I start a new one? Same author/same series? Same author/different series? Different author altogether?

FYI - not reading something is not an option. I do have an ancient anthology of short mysteries, but I'm not really in the mood for a couple of short stories.

image.jpeg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
What to do? What to do?

I left my book at work today. Do I start a new one? Same author/same series? Same author/different series? Different author altogether?

FYI - not reading something is not an option. I do have an ancient anthology of short mysteries, but I'm not really in the mood for a couple of short stories.

View attachment 153504

What about this one?

925af8b76b02eae579b868a7ca5c4b41.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Goofyernmost , I just read in another thread that today is your 68th birthday!! Oh my!! Happy Birthday and many, many more happy ones ahead!! :happy: :happy:

Since I didn't find out early enough today about your birthday, when I went to the store this evening, the bakery was out of Happy Birthday Goofyernmost cakes. They only had one cake left--guess someone didn't come to pick it up. So I hope you don't mind being called Fred. Here's your cake--remember, it's the thought that counts.

fred.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom