Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
If anyone has extra rain, can you send it my way?
Sorry, it's dry as dust up here. One of the driest summers in more than a decade. Unless we get a substantial amount of rain soon, crop prices are going to be through the roof this fall.

We had a terrific storm this morning. Lots of thunder and lightning, and a brief heavy downpour. Not enough to accomplish much except run off into the sewers and catch basins. The ground is so dry, and the rain was so intense that there was no chance for the lawns and fields to soak it in.

Campfire bans and lawn watering restrictions abound. :(

MOXOMUMD

Sorry, it's dry as dust up here. One of the driest summers in more than a decade. Unless we get a substantial amount of rain soon, crop prices are going to be through the roof this fall.

We had a terrific storm this morning. Lots of thunder and lightning, and a brief heavy downpour. Not enough to accomplish much except run off into the sewers and catch basins. The ground is so dry, and the rain was so intense that there was no chance for the lawns and fields to soak it in.

Campfire bans and lawn watering restrictions abound. :(
We've had two hours of rain in the past ten days. :grumpy:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Ahaha, our friends have invited us over for a barbecue and another shellacking at Trivial Pursuit this weekend.

They're threatening three on one this time.

I am so up for the challenge.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
MLB history was made today when the Padres visited the Rogers Centre for the first time ever.
As of today, well into the 20th season of inter-league play, each team has finally played each team, both home and away.

Not sure if I explained that well. If not, Google is your friend.

PUSH

Original Poster
My daughter wants to know why your Pigeotto is higher CP than your Pigeot?
That's just the way I caught them. When I was a lower level I caught a Pigeot. Then I caught a Pigeotto at a higher level, because when you level up you're able to get stronger Pokemon.

NYwdwfan

I'm glad we're on the same page. Although she still made a mistake joining the red team.
Her cousin is on the red team. Oh @acishere - the person she was battling for the gym yesterday kept winning it for the yellow team. At least I think that's what she said. I think blue may have it now though.

PUSH

Original Poster
Her cousin is on the red team. Oh @acishere - the person she was battling for the gym yesterday kept winning it for the yellow team. At least I think that's what she said. I think blue may have it now though.
I only did the blue team because my friend was on it. But I like blue better than red or yellow as colors, so I would have chosen it anyway.

acishere

I only did the blue team because my friend was on it. But I like blue better than red or yellow as colors, so I would have chosen it anyway.
I like blue more than red and yellow. So I picked blue. I should have checked what color the local gyms were. They're all red.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom