Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm in a relationship with a team yellow member. She is so alone. I warned her. I'd gloat if I actually understood how the gyms worked.
My friends and I recently started doing gym battles. They're really easy - you just have to make sure you have a team with you to beat stronger Pokemon. The gyms are probably stronger where you live.

Goofyernmost

So I was out PokeHunting tonight (it may have been the third straight night of such adventures, but who's counting?), and we found a Venusaur! It had a CP of 655, and I used all my Great Balls trying to get it. He ended up running away, but my two friends caught it. :mad:

The only thing that made it better was I hatched an egg right after it ran away, and I got a Snorlax! A few minutes earlier I also got a Jynx and named her Nicki Minaj. I also got to level 14 tonight, so it wasn't a total disappointment... but I'm still mad.
Well yeah, you wasted your Great Balls. Who wouldn't be ticked?
You two watch your phraseology! Then get your brains out of the gutter. A good way to do that is to see if you know where the phrase "watch your phraseology" came from. Grand prize... Great Balls of Fire (as many as you need)
It pains me no end, but, yes I not only see it, a saw it before you mentioned it. And I have to agree that the clouds are what make the picture special. If you want a sunset I'll show you one that I took years ago while in Key West. And please, please Jennifer, for all that is sacred, do not tell us what you see in this picture. Thanks, we all appreciate it.

Sunset at Key West.jpg

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
It pains me no end, but, yes I not only see it, a saw it before you mentioned it. And I have to agree that the clouds are what make the picture special. If you want a sunset I'll show you one that I took years ago while in Key West. And please, please Jennifer, for all that is sacred, do not tell us what you see in this picture. Thanks, we all appreciate it.

View attachment 153098
Ahaha, I see God.
I see God in most nature pictures, especially sunrises and sunsets - except on the rare occasion where I see leaping greyhounds.

Goofyernmost

Ahaha, I see God.
I see God in most nature pictures, especially sunrises and sunsets - except on the rare occasion where I see leaping greyhounds.
Who knows, maybe I see god as well, but since I don't really know what he/she looks like I wouldn't be able to know for sure. Leaping greyhounds I can back you up on, otherwise you're on your own.

NYwdwfan

So we went down to the beach for a few hours earlier, came back, showered and had lunch and rested a bit. Then I went to look out the window and saw a mass exodus from the beach - then noticed the storm clouds rolling in from the South. I waited a few minutes and it started to POUR. Then people were RUNNING from the beach. It was greatly entertaining to watch for about 15 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom