Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I was thinking of you today - wondering if it was a day off.

Nope, not hospitals. And with that, I'm off to the bus now.

Hope you get to watch some of the marathon coverage on tv. (I think you might get WBZ-4 Boston's live coverage on your channel lineup in RI. Shotgun start for the elite women runners is 9:32 a.m., and for the elite men runners it's 10:00 a.m. from Hopkinton.) Wheelchair racers, etc., are prior to that.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
For some reason whenever anyone asks if it's possible to split a TS meal on the DDP some people insist it's not allowed. But we've done it at a lot of places and were never told it's not allowed.
Via Napoli does not allow you to split a single serve pizza on the DDP. OOP, no prob.

Other than that, Tammy and I have split at least a dozen meals in all kinds of different restaurants. LTT even plated our pot roast and salad in the kitchen for us separately, and I swear we each got 80% portions.

Lucky

Via Napoli does not allow you to split a single serve pizza on the DDP. OOP, no prob.

Other than that, Tammy and I have split at least a dozen meals in all kinds of different restaurants. LTT even plated our pot roast and salad in the kitchen for us separately, and I swear we each got 80% portions.
I've heard Beaches and Cream is another that doesn't split. That and Via Napoli are the only ones I've heard about.

Several restaurants have divided ours in half for us back in the kitchen too several times without us asking. And servers have never appeared the least bit surprised or displeased when we order fewer than 4 meals. We usually order a few other items we pay for OOP (e.g. appetizer, side dish, drinks). Once we went to Chefs de France with just 1 credit left to use up, and ordered other stuff OOP.

It wouldn't make sense to require people to order more food that someone has to prepare and serve just to throw it away.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I've heard Beaches and Cream is another that doesn't split. That and Via Napoli are the only ones I've heard about.

Several restaurants have divided ours in half for us back in the kitchen too several times without us asking. And servers have never appeared the least bit surprised or displeased when we order fewer than 4 meals. We usually order a few other items we pay for OOP (e.g. appetizer, side dish, drinks). Once we went to Chefs de France with just 1 credit left to use up, and ordered other stuff OOP.

It wouldn't make sense to require people to order more food that someone has to prepare and serve just to throw it away.
Ya know, I don't think I LuvtheGoof so much. Nor his little Hockey friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom