Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Have fun today!

Ha! Yah, right. ;) And despite it being a Monday as well --

My attitude improved toward mid-afternoon when the marathon was over, and there were no incidents in the city. After 2013, it's been a smidge unnerving on Marathon Day when exiting the (morning) train in the city, and seeing the cops patrolling in their flak vests and rifles, (and K-9s), both inside and outside the station. (Sometimes, I've also seen sharp shooters positioned on rooftops.) But, by the time I left work today, the security detail was scaled way back.

Oh, some of us at work watched parts of the race (streaming on a few computers), and I have to say that the Ethiopians have some truly amazing runners. :) Congratulations to them for their first place wins in both the men's and women's divisions. Basically, I admire all the runners today, for running 26 miles! Wow! :happy:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Hubby and I just got back from our first evening walk of the season. We did the shortened version - about 60% of the full route.

For our first time out, our pace wasn't too bad.
We went just over 4 km (2.5 miles) in 43 minutes.

Once we're in the groove after a month or so, provided my hip isn't clicking every other step, we can average 15 mins/mile.

PUSH

Original Poster
Hubby and I just got back from our first evening walk of the season. We did the shortened version - about 60% of the full route.

Once we're in the groove after a month or so, provided my hip isn't clicking every other step, we can average 15 mins/mile.
It was beautiful here this weekend. Mid to high 70s, sunny and a nice breeze. Today was 80 degrees, and it was hot in school/campus today. Of course my 3rd grade class is upstairs, along with both my Monday college classes. And the elementary school has no central air. The campus hasn't turned it on yet.

Goofyernmost

That's pretty good since you have to take two or three steps for every one of his. It's not easy being short, eh! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom