Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Quoted in a separate post since I didn't feel it was right to reference along with my joke above...

I can't believe this was 21 years ago. Sometimes I wonder why awful memories seem to etch in my mind and yet happy ones the details fade.

I also remember some very negative events, but just not in quite as many details, as the happier ones.
Luckily, in my memories, I recall all kinds of happy events and their associated details. Most people tend to lean more one way or the other when it comes to memories, but oddly enough, I seem to remember everything. (Not that anyone cares about what I remember, of course. ;) )

Nemo14

I also remember some very negative events, but just not in quite as many details, as the happier ones.
Luckily, in my memories, I recall all kinds of happy events and their associated details. Most people tend to lean more one way or the other when it comes to memories, but oddly enough, I seem to remember everything. (Not that anyone cares about what I remember, of course. ;) )
I can't remember what I had for lunch...:joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I can't remember what I had for lunch...:joyfull:

What I didn't mention was that I also tend to remember all the silly things, that didn't amount to a hill of beans. I love freaking out my brothers and sister when I can quote them (practically verbatim) from some lame sibling conversation we had ages ago. So a good memory doesn't mean I recall important things, but sometimes the entertainment value makes up for that! :p.

Nemo14

Quoted in a separate post since I didn't feel it was right to reference along with my joke above...

I can't believe this was 21 years ago. Sometimes I wonder why awful memories seem to etch in my mind and yet happy ones the details fade.
We were crossing back into the US from a brief visit to Canada that day. We had no idea what all the extra security was for at the border, but once we got to the hotel we finally heard the whole story.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

I could have told you it was 21 years. This happened right after the births of Son #1 and Nephew #1 and my mom was a complete basket case, because of the number of children killed at the daycare.

She was literally inconsolable for a couple of days .... crying, not eating, vomiting.

Nemo14

I could have told you it was 21 years. This happened right after the births of Son #1 and Nephew #1 and my mom was a complete basket case, because of the number of children killed at the daycare.

She was literally inconsolable for a couple of days .... crying, not eating, vomiting.
There was a lot of that going around.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We went hot tub window shopping today, and somehow ended back at Jacuzzi.

I'm not pulling the trigger until I see how things go next week (these things cost as much as a car!), but we did settle on a model.

The exact updated version of our ten-year old model. :joyfull:

The J-480 looks to become our new Altima.

trr1

13006539_1709444079308556_1031737151709432615_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom