Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

@Nemo14 , I know you're a baseball fan and so is my hubby. (His obsession with the Red Sox is like my obsession with WDW. :p) Anyway, just wanted to mention that he and his buddy are going to the game tomorrow, and he said he was going out now to the ATM for some cash for snacks. So I said that I had some money on me, and offered it to him --$20 for treats. He thanked me, but also laughed. o_O Apparently, even a cup of Dunkies coffee there is over $5.00 a cup??!! He said that Fenway has the highest ticket and food concession prices in all of Major League Baseball!!! :jawdrop: Good grief! (Just thought I'd pass that tidbit along--wasn't sure if you already knew that. You're better off watching the games on tv at home, and getting your snackies from your own kitchen!) :)
Fenway is awesome, but your husband is right - it's very expensive. Tell him he should come see our PawSox sometime too - lots of old-time baseball fun, and you get to see a lot of RedSox players either on their way up or the way down.

NYwdwfan

Oh and camping was fine but it was so unbelievable cold we were up shivering all night. All of us. Everyone else stayed a second night but my mama didn't raise no fool so we stayed for all of the activities and then slept home. Everyone was calling me a quitter and I'm fine with that. As I said, quitters never win but they do get hot showers and a warm bed. :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Oh and camping was fine but it was so unbelievable cold we were up shivering all night. All of us. Everyone else stayed a second night but my mama didn't raise no fool so we stayed for all of the activities and then slept home. Everyone was calling me a quitter and I'm fine with that. As I said, quitters never win but they do get hot showers and a warm bed. :D
But I bet the boys still had fun.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Is that a regional favorite from your state? I know you like cheese. I love cheese, especially Brie, mild cheddar, Jarlsberg, Gouda, mozzarella, and port wine cheddar (that comes in a plastic container--it's called WisPride--very yummy on crackers!!). :hungry:

You know I really don't know if it is regional or not. I have seen cheese ball recipes in national magazines, so I just assumed it was an American thing. The cheese ball recipe I make is from a college friend who got the recipe from her church cook book.

acishere

Is that a regional favorite from your state? I know you like cheese. I love cheese, especially Brie, mild cheddar, Jarlsberg, Gouda, mozzarella, and port wine cheddar (that comes in a plastic container--it's called WisPride--very yummy on crackers!!). :hungry:
There is a restaurant near me that puts the port wine cheddar on their burgers and it is absolutely amazing. That is the main cheese I look for when making burgers now.

Lucky

For some reason whenever anyone asks if it's possible to split a TS meal on the DDP some people insist it's not allowed. But we've done it at a lot of places and were never told it's not allowed.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
There is a restaurant near me that puts the port wine cheddar on their burgers and it is absolutely amazing. That is the main cheese I look for when making burgers now.

I may have to try this for May. May is burger month and every Sunday or Saturday in May hubby and I make different types of burgers. Is it the port cheddar spread you use? And do you put it on top of or into the burgers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom