Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I haven't been stopped in over 25 years, but I've gotten a couple of speeding tickets in the mail, thanks to cameras.
I can't claim 25 years. :(
First ticket - in town - August 1, 1989.
Second ticket - highway - November something 1994.

It is with tremendous pride however, that I can claim ZERO photo radar tickets. When photo radar first came out, my friends and family told me to just get it over with and proclaim bankruptcy.

But hah! No tickets.
Sometimes I would pass those vans on the highway six or seven times/day.

Having babies and photo radar are what really put an end to my lead foot.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Oh my word, I feel so dumb!
I haven't used a computer at work in almost two years, and it's been at least a year and a half (since I got the iPhone 6) that I've used my laptop.

I needed to retrieve some older tax records, and booted up the laptop for the first time in forever.

And I'm lost. Completely and utterly lost.

Now, if you sit there long enough, things do start to sort of come back to you. Or, if you're not that patient, you just yell for Hubby, and he makes them come back a whole lot faster. :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I am so itching to start planning our fall trip.
If Free Dining comes out on the 25th, what time will we know?

(And yes, I know that many people HATE the DDP, but it works for us. Especially if it's "free".)

Let's say I have to start at 11:00 on the 25th, means I have to leave the house by 9:30. CAA opens at 9:00. Hmmmm.

Disney Visa holders usually know a week before hand, so we'll already know the dates and resorts. Maybe I'll book everything next week, and have Juanita switch it over to Free Dining once it's announced for the GP.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Nemo14 , I know you're a baseball fan and so is my hubby. (His obsession with the Red Sox is like my obsession with WDW. :p) Anyway, just wanted to mention that he and his buddy are going to the game tomorrow, and he said he was going out now to the ATM for some cash for snacks. So I said that I had some money on me, and offered it to him --$20 for treats. He thanked me, but also laughed. o_O Apparently, even a cup of Dunkies coffee there is over $5.00 a cup??!! He said that Fenway has the highest ticket and food concession prices in all of Major League Baseball!!! :jawdrop: Good grief! (Just thought I'd pass that tidbit along--wasn't sure if you already knew that. You're better off watching the games on tv at home, and getting your snackies from your own kitchen!) :)

acishere

@Nemo14 , I know you're a baseball fan and so is my hubby. (His obsession with the Red Sox is like my obsession with WDW. :p) Anyway, just wanted to mention that he and his buddy are going to the game tomorrow, and he said he was going out now to the ATM for some cash for snacks. So I said that I had some money on me, and offered it to him --$20 for treats. He thanked me, but also laughed. o_O Apparently, even a cup of Dunkies coffee there is over $5.00 a cup??!! He said that Fenway has the highest ticket and food concession prices in all of Major League Baseball!!! :jawdrop: Good grief! (Just thought I'd pass that tidbit along--wasn't sure if you already knew that. You're better off watching the games on tv at home, and getting your snackies from your own kitchen!) :)
How much is beer? I don't remember the Yankee Stadium food prices, but the beer prices were insane.

Makes Epcot appear to be a value.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom