smiley_chicken.gif

smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif

smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif

smiley_chicken.gif

Megalodumb

So I bought some Halloween candy that was on sale to put away for my daughter's party. Well I said I had to taste a piece. Funny after telling yourself just one piece, it's gone in a week. :oops: Next time I'm only buying candy I don't like.
I always get Skittles to give out. I HATE Skittles with every ounce of my being. :hungover: Thus, any temptation to snack is henceforth removed.

PUSH

Original Poster
Years ago when I was in middle school (must've been 6th or 7th grade) I had a Christmas band concert at night, so my family went to watch, leaving my house empty except for my dog. We had a dish of Christmas Hershey Kisses on an end table, and when we came home, there were a bunch of little pieces of tinfoil laying all around the living room. My dog ate ALL of the chocolate in the dish, leaving the wrappers everywhere. :p

Nemo14

Years ago when I was in middle school (must've been 6th or 7th grade) I had a Christmas band concert at night, so my family went to watch, leaving my house empty except for my dog. We had a dish of Christmas Hershey Kisses on an end table, and when we came home, there were a bunch of little pieces of tinfoil laying all around the living room. My dog ate ALL of the chocolate in the dish, leaving the wrappers everywhere. :p

Well, the trash can was at the concert, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom