Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

Lol, I see an avatar that should have the quote, "HEY YOU KIDS! Stay off my lawn!" And I mean that with elder respect @Goofyernmost. :) (You can stop waving your cane at me now.)
movies_clint_eastwood_gran_torino_get_off_my_desktop_1920x1080_hd-wallpaper-157112.jpg

Zweiland

Ok - if I can do it on my iPhone and an iPad is really just a bigger phone (right?!) you should be able to do it too. I find a picture I want to use and screen save it (press the circle button below the screen and the power button at the same time) you will hear a click and it will be saved to your camera roll. Then go to your own profile page on wdwmagic, scroll to the bottom and click on your current avatar picture. You will get a popup for the avatar editor. Click on "choose file", then "choose existing" and you will see your camera roll. Click on the photo you want, save it - and you're one of the cool kids. :cool:

Now since I'm not really tech savvy I'm sure I missed a step but give it a try and let me know how it goes!
You don't have to screensave it. To get just the picture, hold down on it with your finger and click "save image as".

Nemo14

Busy day today - just popping in for a minute. Heading over to the pool in a few minutes to see if we can reserve another party time. Long story.

Anyway - I love this time of year (except for the icy snow that coats my driveway.)

acishere

Busy day today - just popping in for a minute. Heading over to the pool in a few minutes to see if we can reserve another party time. Long story.

Anyway - I love this time of year (except for the icy snow that coats my driveway.)
Now is the time of the year to have a pool party too. Great discounts.

PUSH

Original Poster
So this is who I have now.

PUSH
unkadug
acishere
NYwdwfan
Nemo14
donaldtoo
Goofyernmost
Lucky
Zweiland
Megalodumb
trr1

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Ok - if I can do it on my iPhone and an iPad is really just a bigger phone (right?!) you should be able to do it too. I find a picture I want to use and screen save it (press the circle button below the screen and the power button at the same time) you will hear a click and it will be saved to your camera roll. Then go to your own profile page on wdwmagic, scroll to the bottom and click on your current avatar picture. You will get a popup for the avatar editor. Click on "choose file", then "choose existing" and you will see your camera roll. Click on the photo you want, save it - and you're one of the cool kids. :cool:

Now since I'm not really tech savvy I'm sure I missed a step but give it a try and let me know how it goes!
Third time's the charm.

BTW - that really is MY score from this fall, about a third of the way through. I just enjoyed the rest of the ride, taking photos and making it obvious that I wasn't shooting anymore.

My nephew, in the cart ahead of me, was soooooo ticked when I showed him the photos. I can't imagine why, though. I was very humble and modest.
Yeah, right!

NYwdwfan

Third time's the charm.

BTW - that really is MY score from this fall, about a third of the way through. I just enjoyed the rest of the ride, taking photos and making it obvious that I wasn't shooting anymore.

My nephew, in the cart ahead of me, was soooooo ticked when I showed him the photos. I can't imagine why, though. I was very humble and modest.
Yeah, right!

Woo-hoo! And now you can play secret santavatar.

Zweiland

We should all post our normal avatars here so the people who get them can use them. (That is how this is supposed to work... right?)

Here's mine.

narwhal1.png

Zweiland

Nice signature @Zweiland - how long have you had that (and I am now just noticing?).
I have had it ever since I forgot the address of the house from Full House (which I even saw once while I was in SF, so that made it even worse). I blamed Meg for that slip-up, and created a signature to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom