Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Yes! The only problem would be if someone ends up in the same position on the second list as they were on the first. if that should happen, just swap them with me (or if it's me, swap with you). I'll be around tomorrow for a while - we're not leaving 'til late afternoon, so by then you'll know what you're doing. Just talk it up to anyone who drops in tonight if you're around, OK?

I have to call it a night. Sweet dreams everyone!
I got it now. If any problems come up, I'm sure I can fix them. The hardest part is going to be typing the names without hands...

Good night!

PUSH

Original Poster
We are all confused how this list works now...
5c55a202.gif
Don't worry, I got this. :cool:

Zweiland

So..... if we do this, who's in?
Me.

And that will be my only post for tonight. Long day, got to get to bed.
Two lists sounds good to me!

So far the list of participants is...

PUSH
unkadug
NYwdwfan
acishere
Nemo14

Let me know if I missed you or you would like to join, so I can get everyone's name in there!
Quoted so you get an alert @PUSH

PUSH

Original Poster
I have no idea what is going on in this thread right now ((o_o)
Welcome to the confused club. Maybe it's because we're both residing in another country.
Every weekend, we Sageteers (most of us, some opt out) change our avatars to a random theme. It's just something that started a few months ago. Some of our themes have been The Hoff (David Hasselhoff), Monopoly Pieces, A-Rod (Alex Rodriguez), Turkeys Wearing Glasses, etc. This weekend we are adding an extra element to the theme. We are doing a kind of "Secret Santa", although it's not secret. Each Sageteer who wants to participate will receive an avatar that they have to wear for the weekend from another Sageteer. So, if you participate, you will be giving some an avatar, and receiving and avatar to use over this weekend.

Does that make sense? :p

PUSH

Original Poster
So as of right now here are the participants.

PUSH
unkadug
acishere
NYwdwfan
Nemo14
donaldtoo
Goofyernmost
Lucky
Zweiland
Megalodumb
trr1

All entries are due by 8:00pm EST (7:00pm CST) tomorrow, December 18!

As always, let me know if I've made a mistake! :)

(boy, this is like an official event, isn't it?)

Last edited:

acishere

So as of right now here are the participants.

PUSH
unkadug
acishere
NYwdwfan
Nemo14
donaldtoo
Goofyernmost
Lucky
Zweiland

All entries are due by 8:00pm EST (7:00pm CST) tomorrow, December 17!

As always, let me know if I've made a mistake! :)

(boy, this is like an official event, isn't it?)
We make our avatars by tomorrow at 8 or everyone who wants to participate say so by tomorrow?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Every weekend, we Sageteers (most of us, some opt out) change our avatars to a random theme. It's just something that started a few months ago. Some of our themes have been The Hoff (David Hasselhoff), Monopoly Pieces, A-Rod (Alex Rodriguez), Turkeys Wearing Glasses, etc. This weekend we are adding an extra element to the theme. We are doing a kind of "Secret Santa", although it's not secret. Each Sageteer who wants to participate will receive an avatar that they have to wear for the weekend from another Sageteer. So, if you participate, you will be giving some an avatar, and receiving and avatar to use over this weekend.

Does that make sense? :p
Yup.

Herein lies the problem. I don't know how to change my avatar on the iPad. I don't know how to post pics. I don't know how to share a gif. Don't know much, clearly.
I will be happy to sit back and watch the hilarity ensue.

PUSH

Original Poster
Yup.

Herein lies the problem. I don't know how to change my avatar on the iPad. I don't know how to post pics. I don't know how to share a gif. Don't know much, clearly.
That's alright. I wouldn't know how to either. I'm always on a laptop, so it's easier for me. Enjoy the insanity! :D

luv

I've been watching old reruns of Ellen and Bob Saget is in this one. I read his name hear at the exact moment they said it on TV.

Is that some kind of sign?
Yup.

I have a terrible time with the iPad, too. That is why I never got to play with the cool kids, as avatars go.

The "To luv, From luv" present this year is a laptop. There are several drawbacks to the iPad (even bigger than avatar switching.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom