Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

Yup.

Herein lies the problem. I don't know how to change my avatar on the iPad. I don't know how to post pics. I don't know how to share a gif. Don't know much, clearly.
I will be happy to sit back and watch the hilarity ensue.
I can't change anything on my nonsmart phone and when I do change it, its when I've been to our library in town. :)

NYwdwfan

So as of right now here are the participants.

PUSH
unkadug
acishere
NYwdwfan
Nemo14
donaldtoo
Goofyernmost
Lucky
Zweiland
Megalodumb

All entries are due by 8:00pm EST (7:00pm CST) tomorrow, December 17!

As always, let me know if I've made a mistake! :)

(boy, this is like an official event, isn't it?)

Wow - full time Sagetteering really is full time!!

NYwdwfan

Yup.

Herein lies the problem. I don't know how to change my avatar on the iPad. I don't know how to post pics. I don't know how to share a gif. Don't know much, clearly.
I will be happy to sit back and watch the hilarity ensue.

Ok - if I can do it on my iPhone and an iPad is really just a bigger phone (right?!) you should be able to do it too. I find a picture I want to use and screen save it (press the circle button below the screen and the power button at the same time) you will hear a click and it will be saved to your camera roll. Then go to your own profile page on wdwmagic, scroll to the bottom and click on your current avatar picture. You will get a popup for the avatar editor. Click on "choose file", then "choose existing" and you will see your camera roll. Click on the photo you want, save it - and you're one of the cool kids. :cool:

Now since I'm not really tech savvy I'm sure I missed a step but give it a try and let me know how it goes!

Last edited:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Crazy question here -
Why is it that in the News/Rumours thread, I have the option to Edit/Delete/Report my posts, but in this thraed and other chit chat threads, I can only Edit/Report?

Are we so underfunded that we can't afford a Delete button?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Ok - if I can so it on my iPhone and an iPad is really just a bigger phone (right?!) you should be able to do it too. I find a picture I want to use and screen save it (press the circle button below the screen and the power button at the same time) you will hear a click and it will be saved to your camera roll. Then go to your own profile page on wdwmagic, scroll to the bottom and click on your current avatar picture. You will get a popup for the avatar editor. Click on "choose file", then "choose existing" and you will see your camera roll. Click on the photo you want, save it - and you're one of the cool kids. :cool:

Now since I'm not really tech savvy I'm sure I missed a step but give it a try and let me know how it goes!
Tried it on my iPhone, but lost my connection mid-way.
Kid is off to school, so I am going back to bed for an hour. Will try again later.
Thanks for the tutoring.

MOXOMUMD

This has gotten me a few times with an accidental double post on the Words of Wisdom thread. I just have to change it to "oops" since I can't delete them.

Goofyernmost

So as of right now here are the participants.

PUSH
unkadug
acishere
NYwdwfan
Nemo14
donaldtoo
Goofyernmost
Lucky
Zweiland
Megalodumb

All entries are due by 8:00pm EST (7:00pm CST) tomorrow, December 17!

As always, let me know if I've made a mistake! :)

(boy, this is like an official event, isn't it?)
It's a well known fact that I hate to be picky, but, since TODAY is December 18, I find it next to impossible to reply by the 17th unless, of course, you mean 2014. For that I have enough time.

Nemo14

where_why_handbasket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom