Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

So here I am doin' another closer at the clothing store and I actually had to work...AGAIN!
This havin' to work at work thing is startin' to get REALLY annoying... :grumpy:

Nemo14

I "liked" this even though you already have an almost immoral amount of likes. Which reminds me, I haven't received my check from the last batch of likes I left you! Don't make me ask again!:grumpy:
The check's in the mail... honest.

Oh wait, I don't have your address....yet....

PUSH

Original Poster
So now the list is...

PUSH
unkadug
acishere
NYwdwfan
Nemo14
donaldtoo
Goofyernmost
Lucky

Right? Again, comment if I didn't catch your name, and comment if you would still like to join!

If you do not know what you are joining, I'll explain it here so it's more clear than reading through a bunch of posts.

If you want, you can "sign up" for our Sageteer Christmas Avatar Exchange. Pretty much, you will be "gifting" another Sageteer with a holiday avatar for the weekend.

Please keep it clean and follow the forum rules, obviously.

I think that should cover everything. If I missed something, someone let me know, please!

Last edited:

Nemo14

So now the list is...

PUSH
unkadug
acishere
NYwdwfan
Nemo14
donaldtoo
Goofyernmost

Right? Again, comment if I didn't catch your name, and comment if you would still like to join!

If you do not know what you are joining, I'll explain it here so it's more clear than reading through a bunch of posts.

If you want, you can "sign up" for our Sageteer Christmas Avatar Exchange. Pretty much, two Sageteers will randomly be paired up and find another holiday avatar for the other to wear for this weekend's theme.

Example: If Nemo and I get paired together, I would find an avatar for Nemo to wear, and Nemo would find an avatar for me to wear.

I think that should cover everything. If I missed something, someone let me know, please!

I thought it more like the list person on list A gives to the first person on list B, then the second one on list A gives to the second on list B, etc. No?

Lucky

So now the list is...

PUSH
unkadug
acishere
NYwdwfan
Nemo14
donaldtoo
Goofyernmost

If you want, you can "sign up" for our Sageteer Christmas Avatar Exchange. Pretty much, two Sageteers will randomly be paired up and find another holiday avatar for the other to wear for this weekend's theme.

Example: If Nemo and I get paired together, I would find an avatar for Nemo to wear, and Nemo would find an avatar for me to wear.

You can add me

PUSH

Original Poster
I thought it more like the list person on list A gives to the first person on list B, then the second one on list A gives to the second on list B, etc. No?
That works. So this is just an example, but it would go like this?:

Nemo
PUSH
Meg
Saget

Nemo gives to PUSH, PUSH gives to Meg (yuck), Meg gives to Saget (sorry, Bob)?

Is that right?

Nemo14

That works. So this is just an example, but it would go like this?:

Nemo
PUSH
Meg
Saget

Nemo gives to PUSH, PUSH gives to Meg (yuck), Meg gives to Saget (sorry, Bob)?

Is that right?
No. let's say the first list start with you, then me, then unkadug. You randomize that list to generate a new list that starts with Lucky, Megalo, and NYwdwfan. So you (#1 on list A) would give to Lucky (#1 on list B), I (#2 on list A) would give to Megalodumb (#2 on list B), unkadug (#3 on listA) would give to NYwdwfan (#3 on list B) etc. etc.

make sense?

PUSH

Original Poster
No. let's say the first list start with you, then me, then unkadug. You randomize that list to generate a new list that starts with Lucky, Megalo, and NYwdwfan. So you (#1 on list A) would give to Lucky (#1 on list B), I (#2 on list A) would give to Megalodumb (#2 on list B), unkadug (#3 on listA) would give to NYwdwfan (#3 on list B) etc. etc.

make sense?
So it would go like this picture below right?
XmasChartWDWM.jpg
PUSH would give to Lucky, and Lucky would give to PUSH. Correct?

(This is taking more work than it should. But you know, easily confused.)

Nemo14

So it would go like this picture below right?
View attachment 41249
PUSH would give to Lucky, and Lucky would give to PUSH. Correct?

(This is taking more work than it should. But you know, easily confused.)
No because Lucky will be somewhere on the first list , so he will be matched up with someone. So no double arrow, just call list A the givers, and list B the receivers.

PUSH

Original Poster
No because Lucky will be somewhere on the first list , so he will be matched up with someone. So no double arrow, just call list A the givers, and list B the receivers.
Oh! Okay, I think I get it now. Like this? (but random, of course)

XmasChartWDWM.jpg

Nemo14

Oh! Okay, I think I get it now. Like this? (but random, of course)

View attachment 41252
Yes! The only problem would be if someone ends up in the same position on the second list as they were on the first. if that should happen, just swap them with me (or if it's me, swap with you). I'll be around tomorrow for a while - we're not leaving 'til late afternoon, so by then you'll know what you're doing. Just talk it up to anyone who drops in tonight if you're around, OK?

I have to call it a night. Sweet dreams everyone!

acishere

We are all confused how this list works now...
5c55a202.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom