Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Math and English. Math I haven't studied for yet (again, sorry Nemo). English I don't have to study for because I'm just giving a presentation and doing something else (I can't remember exactly what she said, but she told us we don't need to study, so I think I kind of blanked out from there).

Nemo14

Math and English. Math I haven't studied for yet (again, sorry Nemo). English I don't have to study for because I'm just giving a presentation and doing something else (I can't remember exactly what she said, but she told us we don't need to study, so I think I kind of blanked out from there).

need help with the math?

PUSH

Original Poster
need help with the math?
No, I'm just procrastinating. I'm going to look through the handouts we got in class, prepare my notecard that we can use, and that will be that. Shouldn't take me more than an hour or so. I figure if I don't know the stuff by now, I won't be able to without staying up all night (which isn't an options since I'm already starting to get tired). A refresher is all I (think) I need.

But there is one question I have. If I have to blameable situations, but only have one more blame-point left in my account, how many blames can I assign to Meg?

Nemo14

No, I'm just procrastinating. I'm going to look through the handouts we got in class, prepare my notecard that we can use, and that will be that. Shouldn't take me more than an hour or so. I figure if I don't know the stuff by now, I won't be able to without staying up all night (which isn't an options since I'm already starting to get tired). A refresher is all I (think) I need.

But there is one question I have. If I have to blameable situations, but only have one more blame-point left in my account, how many blames can I assign to Meg?

yes

PUSH

Original Poster
That is interesting. No matter which way you group the factorial (with the 1, or with the (1+1)), the end result still comes out to 2.

Did I just make that more complicated than it was supposed to be? Probably.
Yes, but because there were no parenthesis, then it would be assigned to the second 1. Right? I'm pretty sure that's how it would go because it would be under the M in PEMDAS (Please excuse my dear Aunt Saget) because it's multiplying.

Zweiland

Yes, but because there were no parenthesis, then it would be assigned to the second 1. Right? I'm pretty sure that's how it would go because it would be under the M in PEMDAS (Please excuse my dear Aunt Saget) because it's multiplying.
But he put a space between the 2nd 1 and the !.

Are we seriously arguing over this? :p

englanddg

One Little Spark...
The bolded made me spit out my soda.

(off to fetch paper towels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom