Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo14

Okay, I'm getting ready for Round 2 of the tournament. This time it's PUSH vs Portfolio Conference! This one should be the easiest of all the match-ups, but I never take an opponent for granted! (Unless it's Meg, then I just blame her.)
Good luck! The team's counting on you!

Nemo14

I had an army of tiny little ants in my trash can (sorry Push) this summer. That is the inside kitchen one. I saw none anyplace else anywhere. I covered the trash can plus the area between the wall and the washing machine (right next to it) with ant spray. One time only...problem gone. I think they followed the water lines in. Don't know for sure, but they never came back so, I'm OK with it.
Clearly luv has better food!

Reactions: luv

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
9 out of 10 ants agree!
We had mice in our downstairs kitchenette last month. Bought a bunch of traps, snapped a bunch of little necks. Presto - no more mice downstairs.

This would be because the survivors all moved upstairs to the main kitchen. I made hubby go buy a live trap, because I can't bear to murder Mickey's relatives this close to Christmas. Come January though, all bets are off, if the live trap hasn't done its job.

Cesar R M

Okay, I'm getting ready for Round 2 of the tournament. This time it's PUSH vs Portfolio Conference! This one should be the easiest of all the match-ups, but I never take an opponent for granted! (Unless it's Meg, then I just blame her.)
I never imagined a push trashcan would have so much adventures.

Good luck! The team's counting on you!

9 out of 10 ants agree!

Ghost ants are the worse.. D:

We had mice in our downstairs kitchenette last month. Bought a bunch of traps, snapped a bunch of little necks. Presto - no more mice downstairs.

This would be because the survivors all moved upstairs to the main kitchen. I made hubby go buy a live trap, because I can't bear to murder Mickey's relatives this close to Christmas. Come January though, all bets are off, if the live trap hasn't done its job.

clever critters hu?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
My 2 cats would recruit those critters into their plot to take over the world.
When I was a kid watching Tom & Jerry, I always rooted for Jerry.
Shame on Hanna Barbera for not showing what a destruction-causing, food-stealing, poop-leaving critter Jerry really was.
And let me tell you, Jerry does not work alone. He has friends. Lots and lots of equally disgusting little friends.

PUSH

Original Poster
Roads are getting pretty bad out there... hoping my professor cancels the exam tonight. *crosses fingers, but knows it won't happen*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom