Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
We had mice in our downstairs kitchenette last month. Bought a bunch of traps, snapped a bunch of little necks. Presto - no more mice downstairs.

This would be because the survivors all moved upstairs to the main kitchen. I made hubby go buy a live trap, because I can't bear to murder Mickey's relatives this close to Christmas. Come January though, all bets are off, if the live trap hasn't done its job.
We've only had one mouse, a baby, that ever came into the house. It wasn't there for very long. Then we had a cricket problem in the basement. And we kept finding dead crickets in the basement until there were no more coming in. Good kitty. :D

PUSH

Original Poster
No, no, no.
You have to go 3 for 3! You're on a roll. Don't stop the momentum.
But I have two more tomorrow... and this one is #2 on my list of exams I don't want to take. #1 is at 8am tomorrow. :depressed:

Anywho, the snow stopped almost right after I posted my comment about crossing my fingers.

MOXOMUMD

When I was a kid watching Tom & Jerry, I always rooted for Jerry.
Shame on Hanna Barbera for not showing what a destruction-causing, food-stealing, poop-leaving critter Jerry really was.
And let me tell you, Jerry does not work alone. He has friends. Lots and lots of equally disgusting little friends.
Not to mention they leave a pee trail for other mice to follow.

acishere

You wouldn't stick out at all!
1066754935_84825da338_o.jpg

I'm so sorry Nemo, but it had to be done.

Goofyernmost

We had mice in our downstairs kitchenette last month. Bought a bunch of traps, snapped a bunch of little necks. Presto - no more mice downstairs.

This would be because the survivors all moved upstairs to the main kitchen. I made hubby go buy a live trap, because I can't bear to murder Mickey's relatives this close to Christmas. Come January though, all bets are off, if the live trap hasn't done its job.
I have a Christmas mouse story too. Back in the time when cord wood became as expensive as fuel, we decided to put the Christmas tree on the hearth right in front of the fireplace. We had a fireplace with built in heatalators and apparently we had an additional house guest living in there. When we passed out presents on Christmas we had gotten some candy (chocolate) for my father. When I picked up the brightly wrapped package up I found that one end of the candy box had been chewed completely off and half the candy was gone. I found it funny, my wife, mother and kids did not.

I set a trap and we went out someplace, when we returned there was the mouse, stuck in the trap, still alive. It had caught him/her by the leg and had managed to pull the trap clear across the room. He/she ended up quite dead anyway, so it was a waste of time, but, a valiant effort by the little fellow/gal!

luv

Orkin came. It was difficult to follow the technical terminology, so get out those dictionaries.

1. "You have ants in there."
2. "This happens sometimes."

Glad I wasn't the only one. They did a little extra and told me to clean in there, but I can't twist and bend to get in there right now. And there is just no way any food got spilled in and up, anyway. Did my best with general cleaning of the area and little, pointy q-tips.

No more glasses of water ants, but now I think I'm permanently frightened to use that dispenser. Maybe the next fridge won't have one. :)

Thanks for the support. :)

Merry Christmas to me.

Nemo14

Orkin came. It was difficult to follow the technical terminology, so get out those dictionaries.

Glad I wasn't the only one. They did a little extra and told me to clean in there, but I can't twist and bend to get in there right now. And there is just no way any food got spilled in and up, anyway. Did my best with general cleaning of the area and little, pointy q-tips.

No more glasses of water ants, but now I think I'm permanently frightened to use that dispenser. Maybe the next fridge won't have one. :)

Merry Christmas to me.

300-647389-847__1.jpg

Merry Christmas!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No

Merry Christmas to me.
Have you tried ant bait? We've used it and it works well. It's a couple of dollars at Home Depot. If you're willing to clear out an area of the cabinet, you can leave it up there (I don't think it can hurt cats, but keep it out of their reach just in case) for a few days and see if it helps. You may also want to see if you can find where they are coming in.

luv

Have you tried ant bait? We've used it and it works well. It's a couple of dollars at Home Depot. If you're willing to clear out an area of the cabinet, you can leave it up there (I don't think it can hurt cats, but keep it out of their reach just in case) for a few days and see if it helps. You may also want to see if you can find where they are coming in.
I have Orkin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom