Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

Leonard: what you would be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.

Sheldon: screwed

(That's also the show where the postman agrees to help Sheldon because "b****es be crazy." :D

What was so crazy at the beach that Sheldon needed help from the postman...? o_O

Reactions: luv

PUSH

Original Poster
The snow is coming down pretty good here. Unfortunately they plowed earlier this morning from the tenth of an inch we got last night (because you know we have issues driving in that around here). This means that they likely won't be back around til New Years.

PS- I still need to change my avatar. I've said this to myself about 4 times, but keep getting distracted by something (the bells, probably).

Nemo14

So I went to a website where you can put a Santa hat on a picture, but it told me it couldn't recognize my face. The struggles of being a trash can... :(

The site was French, though, so at least I could navigate with minimal issues.
Did you try pic monkey?

PUSH

Original Poster
Okay, I'm all decked out for the holidays!
xmas.gif

PUSH

Original Poster
Okay, I'm getting ready for Round 2 of the tournament. This time it's PUSH vs Portfolio Conference! This one should be the easiest of all the match-ups, but I never take an opponent for granted! (Unless it's Meg, then I just blame her.)

Goofyernmost

Went to fridge for glass of water from the water dispenser in the door. Stuck glass under spout and pushed bar thingy.

Water comes out and into glass. Water is heavily populated with tiny ants.

Creeped out, ran glass to sink, washed ants down drain.

Took glass back. Another glass full of water and ants. Wondered if I was asleep and having a nightmare, but decided that in a nightmare, I wouldn't have been wondering why I had ants in my water, but would have just known, the way you do in nightmares.

Called the Orkin army (#1 against pests). Orkin guy asks if fridge is having problems. Yes, as a matter of fact, everything in freezer has been getting freezer burned quickly and top of fridge is freezing things. I was thinking about getting a new one.

Orkin guy is full of "Hope they aren't crazy ants" (Googled crazy ants. Good God.), but said maybe they got attracted to something spilled up there.

I do not spill things up, against gravity. I also never stuck anything in there except glasses.

I'm very clean and keep dry food in sealed containers.

Orkin will be here this morning to investigate.

Thought you'd like to know. ;)
I had an army of tiny little ants in my trash can (sorry Push) this summer. That is the inside kitchen one. I saw none anyplace else anywhere. I covered the trash can plus the area between the wall and the washing machine (right next to it) with ant spray. One time only...problem gone. I think they followed the water lines in. Don't know for sure, but they never came back so, I'm OK with it.

Reactions: luv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom