Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

As a Giants fan, any chance to see Dallas spectacularly fall apart is an enjoyable game.

Oh am I familiar with that! An old buddy of mine from the northeast is a HUGE giants fan. We've always had fun with that, even though I'm a lot more into college football than the NFL. Funny thing is, he's a UT alumnus.
We met in high school. He moved back to the northeast for his junior and senior HS years and then moved back down here to get a marketing degree from UT, so he's also a HUGE UT fan too! :)

acishere

That's because Once Upon a Time was on tonight and I'm participating in a very irritated discussion on another site about how they left us hanging until MARCH!

That, and trying to complete my budget chart for WDW in January

The others, well, I'm not sure. Maybe they're looking for @Darth Tater .
My show ended and won't come back until next fall. Although I think ending could serve as a series finale the way it wrapped everything up.

Nemo14

I could never find my way to camp. I'm lucky I found my way to a Best Western, where I've been posing as one of their trash cans. I am currently using their free WiFi.

and it was a pleasure meeting you there. Thanks for posing for pictures, and I'm sorry about throwing that banana peel at you.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
BbeZIi3CcAAwFIY.png:large

The wonderful power of social media.

BbiXJFgCIAECMdH.png:large

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Sc****?

Scooby?
Scabby?
Scream?

I got "hell", but am at a loss for the sc word. Is it very, very bad?

lol, it is a go to word of his. Not that bad but being a gentleman (cough, clear throat) he doesn't type it out completely. ;) And needs another asterisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom