Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

But what is it? I seriously have no clue. Maybe someone less delicate could message me?

It's like Wheel of Fortune in hell.
I assumed its what you use a screwdriver on. Actually the word is part of the word I just used.

Is that word offensive? I honestly would use it without a second thought. :confused:

luv

I assumed its what you use a screwdriver on. Actually the word is part of the word I just used.

Is that word offensive? I honestly would use it without a second thought. :confused:
He cheated! He didn't use enough asterisks! I'd have gotten that! Here I was thinking it was a very bad word I'd never heard, lol. :)

I don't think it's at all offensive. In fact, it's the non-offensive form of a word that has crossed my lips once...or twice...or maybe a few more times.

Leonard: what you would be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.

Sheldon: screwed

(That's also the show where the postman agrees to help Sheldon because "b****es be crazy." :D

acishere

Or, as others call that, Jeopardy.
Or as Alex Trebek calls it, Celebrity Jeopardy.
celebrityjeopardysnl.jpg

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

You dare question the writing of James Cameron, the greatest pioneer?
I just read an interview with him. He and his fifth wife bought a walnut farm in New Zealand and his kids have free rein to do what they want. The next Avatar will be in 2016 and Avatar 3 in 2017 and Avatar 4 in 2018.

luv

Went to fridge for glass of water from the water dispenser in the door. Stuck glass under spout and pushed bar thingy.

Water comes out and into glass. Water is heavily populated with tiny ants.

Creeped out, ran glass to sink, washed ants down drain.

Took glass back. Another glass full of water and ants. Wondered if I was asleep and having a nightmare, but decided that in a nightmare, I wouldn't have been wondering why I had ants in my water, but would have just known, the way you do in nightmares.

Called the Orkin army (#1 against pests). Orkin guy asks if fridge is having problems. Yes, as a matter of fact, everything in freezer has been getting freezer burned quickly and top of fridge is freezing things. I was thinking about getting a new one.

Orkin guy is full of "Hope they aren't crazy ants" (Googled crazy ants. Good God.), but said maybe they got attracted to something spilled up there.

I do not spill things up, against gravity. I also never stuck anything in there except glasses.

I'm very clean and keep dry food in sealed containers.

Orkin will be here this morning to investigate.

Thought you'd like to know. ;)

Nemo14

Went to fridge for glass of water from the water dispenser in the door. Stuck glass under spout and pushed bar thingy.

Water comes out and into glass. Water is heavily populated with tiny ants.

Creeped out, ran glass to sink, washed ants down drain.

Took glass back. Another glass full of water and ants. Wondered if I was asleep and having a nightmare, but decided that in a nightmare, I wouldn't have been wondering why I had ants in my water, but would have just known, the way you do in nightmares.

Called the Orkin army (#1 against pests). Orkin guy asks if fridge is having problems. Yes, as a matter of fact, everything in freezer has been getting freezer burned quickly and top of fridge is freezing things. I was thinking about getting a new one.

Orkin guy is full of "Hope they aren't crazy ants" (Googled crazy ants. Good God.), but said maybe they got attracted to something spilled up there.

I do not spill things up, against gravity. I also never stuck anything in there except glasses.

I'm very clean and keep dry food in sealed containers.

Orkin will be here this morning to investigate.

Thought you'd like to know. ;)

*twitches*

Reactions: luv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom