Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
So I just cleaned my laptop screen. Turns out that I've been posting on the wrong site for over a year. I thought I was posting on WRWMagic.com (Walt Rhubarb World). This should explain any confusion in my posts over the past year or so.

Zweiland

I conducted some in-depth detective work in response to all of the rumours, and I'm finally ready to make a shocking announcement about the true identity of one of our Sageteers. This should be kept confidential, so I'm writing it in invisible ink below. (Some of you will remember how to read it.)

Goofyernmost is really Joe Biden.
It's not really invisible for those of us who use the "WDWMAGIC Classic" theme. Bwahahahahaha!

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
We are nearing our 900th page!!
smiley_chicken.gif

PUSH

Original Poster
Is the page freezing up yet?

Okay, I'm done. Multiply that by 9 (but ignore the last post). That is the extent of my math skills. Happy 900th page!
Mine is running fine, but I think the chickens are gonna get tired for the Christmas special.

PS- If you ever need math done, just ask Nemo! I once asked her how many gallons of milk I needed to buy if I wanted one gallon. And she had the right answer: 3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom