Not open for further replies.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Who ya calling low? :mad:;)
You, my Zwizzer fo shizzer!

Oh, and here is Mr. Bean.

giphy.gif

Megalodumb

Having seen Home Alone 2: Lost In New York earlier this week, I was inspired to do a little research.

Did you know that if you were staying right now, in a suite identical to the one Kevin McAllister (M. Culkin) rented while he was lost in New York, you would be paying $2,910.00 per night.
No wonder Home Alone dad (a.k.a. "Sharknado Drunken Bum") was so irate when he saw the room bill at the end of the film.

Nemo14

Having seen Home Alone 2: Lost In New York earlier this week, I was inspired to do a little research.

Did you know that if you were staying right now, in a suite identical to the one Kevin McAllister (M. Culkin) rented while he was lost in New York, you would be paying $2,910.00 per night.
No wonder Home Alone dad (a.k.a. "Sharknado Drunken Bum") was so irate when he saw the room bill at the end of the film.

You should see how tiny my son's apartment on Long Island is....

acishere

You wanna know the hardest part for little, ole OCD me?
Deliberately mis-spelling thraed.
It's almost killing me looking at that red dotted line, and then hitting "Post Reply" anyway.
My phone feels the same way since it always tries to auto-correct it. It needs to learn the proper way to spell the word. Also, it needs to learn that I am not misspelling "duck" in my texts.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.

Hubby and I watched HA2 a couple of days ago too. We also commented on how crazy expensive that room must have been.
$3K a night is outrageous.

PUSH

Original Poster
My phone feels the same way since it always tries to auto-correct it. It needs to learn the proper way to spell the word. Also, it needs to learn that I am not misspelling "duck" in my texts.
I turned auto-correct off. One of my best typos was supposed to say "I'm doing it, just hold on a sec." You can imagine what the word "sec" was auto-corrected to. Another time I was typing "pantries" and I forgot to hit the "R"...

Megalodumb

That number gave me the main overall directory to Fairmont Resorts. I'm going to look up the direct number to the Plaza.

p.s. A gentleman named Zachery was working the main Fairmont Resort #, and he was very friendly & professional. Just so you'll know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom