Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

Apparently Accuweather was taking the "it's always 5 o clock somewhere" approach when they said the snow would start at 5. Pretty heavy snowfall the whole drive home from the train station.

@Megalodumb you are free to take this weather from me if you want. I have no Christmas stuff up yet, I'm not ready for it.

acishere

Photo report, please?? :D
Macy's Windows this year were a series of dream sequences a child is having the night before Christmas
20131207_133121.jpg

20131207_133151.jpg
There was a glare on a lot of the windows on one side. This one you can kind of see.
20131207_133221.jpg
This one has a bit of a glare too...
20131207_133258.jpg
The next window involved a forest of silver trees that come out of the snowy ground and float in the air. I couldn't get a clear picture of this unfortunately. So lets fast forward to the final scene:
20131207_133357.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Just so everyone is aware...the glorious cinematographic experience, the landmark production with epic plot and eloquent acting worthy of the Royal Shakespeare Academy...

It may all now be found on Netflix.

Thanks right peeps...SHARKNADO is now on Netflix!

PUSH

Original Poster
Just so everyone is aware...the glorious cinematographic experience, the landmark production with epic plot and eloquent acting worthy of the Royal Shakespeare Academy...

It may all now be found on Netflix.

Thanks right peeps...SHARKNADO is now on Netflix!
I feel like this has been mentioned a couple times on this thraed before. :p

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I feel like this has been mentioned a couple times on this thraed before. :p
Oh...

Dr.-Who.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom