Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

So there was some kind of tragic accident around here last night - not sure how it all happened, but I'm assuming Meg had something to do with it.It wasn't a pretty sight, so skip this post if you don't have a strong stomach....

OK, ready?

View attachment 40187

RIP little inflatable Santas. :(:(

must have been one hell of a Christmas party that night ;)

So, coming through PA yesterday we saw lots of deer sleeping on the side of the road. We didn't try to wake them up, but we did see a lot of men in bright orange suits carrying big stick things. I assume that was to poke them with, so they didn't get hurt sleeping so close to traffic.

I wonder... is there an official name for that job? "deer poking expert" ?
oh deer! ;)

I just took these out the front door a minute ago:

View attachment 40190 View attachment 40191

wow, lovely place !
I kinda miss nature, the places where I live are so packed with people.. you at most see squirrels and rarely bunnies and raccoons...

Alligators, armadillos, a rabid raccoon and Brazilians.

bunnies, tons of bunnies!.. and squirrels!

YCtw9VH.jpg

I went on this ride at AK and all these annoying animals kept wandering in front of the ride vehicle and delaying us. It was really frustrating.

you mean these huge guys?

GvbsxMh.jpg

they blocked our tour path for like 5 minutes.. XD

Last edited:

donaldtoo

So there was some kind of tragic accident around here last night - not sure how it all happened, but I'm assuming Meg had something to do with it.It wasn't a pretty sight, so skip this post if you don't have a strong stomach....

OK, ready?

View attachment 40187

RIP little inflatable Santas. :(:(

I'm no detective, and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night either, but, that looks like NO accident to me.
It looks like...Santacide, in the first degree. :eek:

donaldtoo

So, coming through PA yesterday we saw lots of deer sleeping on the side of the road. We didn't try to wake them up, but we did see a lot of men in bright orange suits carrying big stick things. I assume that was to poke them with, so they didn't get hurt sleeping so close to traffic.

So cool! We have that down 'round these parts too. It's called deer poking season.
From what I am told, countless numbers of dear, deer lives have been saved this way over the years every fall. :hungry:
Ooopssss! I mean... :)

donaldtoo

Thanks for the heads up. We're in a rental car that I swear has more gadgets than a 747. We had a few amusing incidents yesterday trying to figure out what half of them were for. I'm more of a "put it in drive and go" kind of girl, so I'm leaving the driving up to my husband.

They only 747 gadget that I think I would want in my vehicle would be autopilot.
Short that, I guess I would just be satisfied with autofinger, for now.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I hate deer. They better poke them pretty darn hard. So, you know, the deer don't run into cars, like they are known to do.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Woah, why the deer hate?
Okay, I was driving home yesterday at night and nearly hit a deer. And then as I was getting closer to home there was a deer standing in the middle of the road. And it would not move! In fact, it went out right as I was coming and looked at me.

Also, the deer eat the plants.

My friend had a deer hit her car. She did not hit the deer. The deer hit her. Left a dent and hair in the engine and everything. And the deer keep having babies in her backyard, which is sort of cute and funny, but still...

You learn to hate deer when you live in rural areas.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
We've had a population explosion of deer around here. I see them in yards and fields bordering major city streets. I've lived here a long time and have never seen so many of them.
Too few natural predators unfortunately. Although we have a couple of foxes that keep it under control in the area around my house.

acishere

The deer problem here is because so much woodland was knocked down for strip malls and condos and they just have so very few options on where to go. So now they are occupying small patches of woods wherever they can find it.

Lucky

The deer problem here is because so much woodland was knocked down for strip malls and condos and they just have so very few options on where to go. So now they are occupying small patches of woods wherever they can find it.
That may be part of it here too. Too many people, not too many deer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom