Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo14

Thanks for the heads up. We're in a rental car that I swear has more gadgets than a 747. We had a few amusing incidents yesterday trying to figure out what half of them were for. I'm more of a "put it in drive and go" kind of girl, so I'm leaving the driving up to my husband.

Goofyernmost

Anyway, on to Nashville today. We have reservations for a carriage ride tonight to see the lights around the Gaylord area. I'm psyched for that!
Did you say that you were going to Dollywood? Great lights there this time of year. The whole town actually. Heck, I'll bet they even put lights on the go-carts. :)

Nemo14

Wait! Did you bring PUSH with you? Isn't that him standing just to the right of the driveway? I would agree that it is tough to find a blue SUV out there. Most are plaid, I think. Funny looking cat on the front lawn too.
I was waiting for someone to catch that....

acishere

Wow, wild animals! This gives me a great idea for a thread! What wild animals have you seen at Walt Disney World? Brilliant!
I went on this ride at AK and all these annoying animals kept wandering in front of the ride vehicle and delaying us. It was really frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom