Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trr1

I think I'll stay home today. I heard it was Cyborg Monday.:eek:
TEEN TITANS GO

teen-titans-go.jpg

Megalodumb

wow, your fav to messages ratio is incredible.
It's all about quality, my friend.

You see, before I post anything on the boards, I test out the content on a panel. If the remark receives high approval or jolly laughter, then I move it to Phase B which is the editing phase. There, top experts in the field of grammatical science look over my post to see if it should be worded better for higher likeage efficiency. Then once it passes that test, I am given the green light to post it here on the forums. It really is a drawn-out process, but it succeeds in giving me the most quality content to post here. To give you an idea of how long the process takes, posts that I plan on making tomorrow are already going through the approval/editing phases today.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

You see, before I post anything on the boards, I test out the content on a panel. If the remark receives high approval or jolly laughter, then I move it to Phase B which is the editing phase. There, top experts in the field of grammatical science look over my post to see if it should be worded better for higher likeage efficiency. Then once it passes that test, I am given the green light to post it here on the forums. It really is a drawn-out process, but it succeeds in giving me the most quality content to post here. To give you an idea of long the process takes, posts that I plan on making tomorrow are already going through the approval/editing phases today.

that's cheating! I bet you got the entire "whose line is it anyway" crew backing you up.

I demand a recount! XD

also.. guys.. guyyyyys.. we're already in December....

Christmas intensifies...

acishere

You see, before I post anything on the boards, I test out the content on a panel. If the remark receives high approval or jolly laughter, then I move it to Phase B which is the editing phase. There, top experts in the field of grammatical science look over my post to see if it should be worded better for higher likeage efficiency. Then once it passes that test, I am given the green light to post it here on the forums. It really is a drawn-out process, but it succeeds in giving me the most quality content to post here. To give you an idea of long the process takes, posts that I plan on making tomorrow are already going through the approval/editing phases today.
Seems a lot better than the process I use to make my posts:

PUSH

Original Poster
My professor. He has a doctorate, but he is literally one of the worst teachers I've even had. If you ask a question, he yells at you and questions why you don't understand. Then he goes on to "explain", but what he's explaining has nothing to do with the question. And it's sad how he didn't notice we all had the same question after multiple people asked, plus he looked at our computer screens (since it's a computer class) and noticed most of us didn't have what we were supposed to have. Only one more class and I'm done with that one.

MOXOMUMD

My professor. He has a doctorate, but he is literally one of the worst teachers I've even had. If you ask a question, he yells at you and questions why you don't understand. Then he goes on to "explain", but what he's explaining has nothing to do with the question. And it's sad how he didn't notice we all had the same question after multiple people asked, plus he looked at our computer screens (since it's a computer class) and noticed most of us didn't have what we were supposed to have. Only one more class and I'm done with that one.
Hang in there. Holiday break will be here soon.

Cesar R M

Know the feeling.. some people might be incredible in what they do.. but that doesn't make them automatically a good teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom