Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodumb

I hear she sprinkles Pixie dust wherever she goes...
stars.gif
Speaking of Pixie Dust, I just realized my town has nothing to do with DisneyParks. If she visits here...then she is traveling incorrectly and needs to be converted on how to properly vacation.

Megalodumb

Speaking of Pixie Dust, I just realized my town has nothing to do with DisneyParks. If she visits here...then she is traveling incorrectly and needs to be converted on how to properly vacation.
Come to think of it...I went on a trip last week that did not include DisneyParks. :eek: Time to get my thinking set straight.

*Runs to get a stack of Disney DVDs to watch & park soundtracks to listen to*

acishere

Come to think of it...I went on a trip last week that did not include DisneyParks. :eek: Time to get my thinking set straight.

*Runs to get a stack of Disney DVDs to watch & park soundtracks to listen to*
My next trip is somewhere that inspired Wilderness Lodge so that should count too.

acishere

In NJ there is a big divide between North and South Jersey on what to call things. Living in Central Jersey though I get a weird combo of the two. Also results in me only having an accent for certain words. Also shows up when I have to yell something...

For example never say Pork Roll in North Jersey or Taylor Ham in South or Central. People will fight you over which is the correct term. We take our pork fat slices seriously.

Cesar R M

Why would you want unspicedm pecans in the 1st place?
some people just want to watch the world burn.. thats why!
also YOLO!
How do you say pecan?

A.)pecan (pah-kahn)
B.)pecan (pee-kahn)
C.)pecan (pee-can)

hmm, Id have to record a .wav file so you know how latinos spell that..
I'll use both soda and pop, depending on how I'm feeling. Unless I'm speaking directly about Coke, then I'll use Coke.
I cant imagine someone saying
-"I want a Sprite Coke"
-"A WHAT?"

*fist bumps you back*
I think we just created the 1st peace treaty between NY/NJ and New England since revolutionary times. Now we can both focus on our true enemy: Philadelphia.
Whats wrong with philly? They did not let you get the recipe for the subs?

what if its a clever ruse and wants to takeover your town to convert it into Mickey Town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom